• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of Pat’s grifts was claiming the hovel was a book store, right?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t have the pictures anymore but last year my friend from Reddit (also known as 1997 Toyota Tacoma on kiwifarms) confronted Pat over text about his PPP payouts.

He basically told him he had reported him for PPP fraud as it made no sense why he got a payment for being an author, when covid increased book sales and why should it effect him anyway?

To which, he replied something about how book stores were closed and 1997 Toyota Tacoma was an idiot.

I also remember the address being listed as some kind of book store vaguely.

This isn’t a comprehensive breakdown of anything, just wanted to spark some conversation about his potential PPP fraud.

Did he buy a bunch of his own books from tor at a discount and then claim he was a book store and needed a PPP hand out because he was “closed” ?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I do remember patrick applying for PPP loans under a brazenly fabricated business name. It may have even been Patrick S. Tomlinson incorporated or something similarly insane.

I don't THINK that Patrick wanted to register the hovel as a book store. I think that he was saying that book stores being closed during the pandemic was detrimental to his income as an author. Of course we all know this is horseshit since kindle book sales exploded during the pandemic. And Rick's books have a minimal presence in book stores anyway.