One of Joe's gigs removed their website from the internet after being trolled via contact forms

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
One of Joe's old gigs was a place called KJ Farrell's. They had an "unsecured" contact form. In other words, you could open the network tab in your browser, submit a contact form message, copy/paste the Javascript into a loop, walk away from the computer for a few hours, and it would have made hundreds of thousands of submissions. Instead of installing some human verification or disabling their contact form, they removed their entire website from the internet.

e44400c57278065c274f4e485c4f3839.png

f51d8eff6be1df956f07f9785db9f92a.png

Lol

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
One of Joe's old gigs was a place called KJ Farrell's. They had an "unsecured" contact form. In other words, you could open the network tab in your browser, submit a contact form message, copy/paste the Javascript into a loop, walk away from the computer for a few hours, and it would have made hundreds of thousands of submissions. Instead of installing some human verification or disabling their contact form, they removed their entire website from the internet.
Why can’t I stop laughing? Holy shit.