• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA Winning Hearts And Minds in the War On Misinformation

Barry

Barry Walkin' Tall 😎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231217_140832_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_140836_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231217_142302_Chrome.jpg

He seems like a nice guy, not so bad after all.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
All of those New York/Florida billionaires socialize in the same circles. Trump, however, was not close friends with Epstein and banned him from his properties.

If they were close buddies, every bit of evidence and blackmail material would have been leaked when he ran for POTUS. They had nothing but a few pictures from large formal gatherings.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
All of those New York/Florida billionaires socialize in the same circles. Trump, however, was not close friends with Epstein and banned him from his properties.
Yes and no. Epstein was only banned from the properties after a personal dispute they had. They were betting on some mansion in Palm Beach, Trump outbid Epstein and Epstein cut him off. This is really the reason. Big rich baby shit.

That happened in 2004-05. Epstein wasn’t arrested until 2006. It is a complete lie to say Trump cut off Epstein cause he found out he was a pedophile. Not only is there no evidence but it makes no sense in the wider conspiracy. So all the people who flew with or had even the most minor relationship with Epstein were fucking kids with him, but not Trump? That he didn’t even have an inkling of what was going on? The same guy who said:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Yeah, that guy didn’t know there was anything weird going on. Neither did Elon or RFK or any of the other weirdo faggots Epstein hung out with. Only Bill Gates, random Hollywood celebrities, and Bill Clinton. I wonder what the relation between those people are and what makes them pedos and the other group not.

If they were close buddies, every bit of evidence and blackmail material would have been leaked when he ran for POTUS. They had nothing but a few pictures from large formal gatherings.
Don’t downplay the issue like it wasn’t brought up at the time, and like “images from gatherings” aren’t a big deal. What came out from the Clinton camp about Epstein when she was running? Oh yeah, photographs of Bill with Epstein and him in the blackbook on the Lolita flights. The EXACT same blackmail they gave to Trump. What did you expect? “They” would leak out videos of him fucking children? That’s also the same evidence people use to say Bill Gates trafficked kids with him. So why does that shit make them child blood drinkers but not Trump.

Yeah i’m sure he didn’t know anything weird was going on. Same guy who used to “accidentally” walk in on his teen beauty pageants and met a sex trafficking victim and said Epstein liked young girls was just disgusted that he was a pedophile, shocked!

Or you could believe Epsteins brother on the matter which ties back to the whole overbidding for a house bullshit.

But all evidence does not point away from Trump not being a pedo freak elite.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yes and no. Epstein was only banned from the properties after a personal dispute they had. They were betting on some mansion in Palm Beach, Trump outbid Epstein and Epstein cut him off. This is really the reason. Big rich baby shit.

That happened in 2004-05. Epstein wasn’t arrested until 2006. It is a complete lie to say Trump cut off Epstein cause he found out he was a pedophile. Not only is there no evidence but it makes no sense in the wider conspiracy. So all the people who flew with or had even the most minor relationship with Epstein were fucking kids with him, but not Trump? That he didn’t even have an inkling of what was going on? The same guy who said:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Yeah, that guy didn’t know there was anything weird going on. Neither did Elon or RFK or any of the other weirdo faggots Epstein hung out with. Only Bill Gates, random Hollywood celebrities, and Bill Clinton. I wonder what the relation between those people are and what makes them pedos and the other group not.

Don’t downplay the issue like it wasn’t brought up at the time, and like “images from gatherings” aren’t a big deal. What came out from the Clinton camp about Epstein when she was running? Oh yeah, photographs of Bill with Epstein and him in the blackbook on the Lolita flights. The EXACT same blackmail they gave to Trump. What did you expect? “They” would leak out videos of him fucking children? That’s also the same evidence people use to say Bill Gates trafficked kids with him. So why does that shit make them child blood drinkers but not Trump.

Yeah i’m sure he didn’t know anything weird was going on. Same guy who used to “accidentally” walk in on his teen beauty pageants and met a sex trafficking victim and said Epstein liked young girls was just disgusted that he was a pedophile, shocked!

Or you could believe Epsteins brother on the matter which ties back to the whole overbidding for a house bullshit.

Trump has always been unashamed of his affinity for young, sexy women. Adult women. He's been famous for it since the 1980's. There's no evidence of him being attracted to children (and please don't embarrass yourself by posting the photos of his daughter sitting on his lap). There's no evidence of Trump ever visiting Epstein's pedo island or being involved in any of the pedo elite blackmail ring. On the other hand, everyone else you mentioned is deep into that pedo shit and there's plenty of evidence to back it up.

Trump is no saint and he's a Zionist cuck for Israel who made a fuckton of bad choices during his presidency, but there's no evidence of him being a pedophile or being a client of Epstein's.

Again, that evidence would have been everywhere. The Clintons, especially, would have disseminated that evidence on every available media platform.

Sue Lightning

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Trump has always been unashamed of his affinity for young, sexy women. Adult women. He's been famous for it since the 1980's. There's no evidence of him being attracted to children (and please don't embarrass yourself by posting the photos of his daughter sitting on his lap). There's no evidence of Trump ever visiting Epstein's pedo island or being involved in any of the pedo elite blackmail ring. On the other hand, everyone else you mentioned is deep into that pedo shit and there's plenty of evidence to back it up.

Trump is no saint and he's a Zionist cuck for Israel who made a fuckton of bad choices during his presidency, but there's no evidence of him being a pedophile or being a client of Epstein's.

Again, that evidence would have been everywhere. The Clintons, especially, would have disseminated that evidence on every available media platform.
Hersh da ting
ok, him not being a pedophile i can accept. But him not knowing ANYTHING? It’s just ridiculous. EVERYONE had to have some idea what was going on. To accept he didn’t is to accept Trump is extremely ignorant or Epstein was amazing at pulling the wool over everyones eyes and I don’t think either are likely.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hersh da ting
ok, him not being a pedophile i can accept. But him not knowing ANYTHING? It’s just ridiculous. EVERYONE had to have some idea what was going on. To accept he didn’t is to accept Trump is extremely ignorant or Epstein was amazing at pulling the wool over everyones eyes and I don’t think either are likely.
And what should he have done? The Feds didn’t meaningfully go after him for 20+ years and when he did go away in the 2000s, he basically dictated his own prison terms.

Why didn’t Obama do anything? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

Sue Lightning

‎
‎
Forum Clout
And what should he have done? The Feds didn’t meaningfully go after him for 20+ years and when he did go away in the 2000s, he basically dictated his own prison terms.

By “why didn’t he do anything” i didn’t mean he should have locked the dude up, he couldn’t do that if he wanted. I’m saying if he knew something early, which he probably did, he should have cut ties earlier rather than over a dumb bidding dispute.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
Forum Clout
By “why didn’t he do anything” i didn’t mean he should have locked the dude up, he couldn’t do that if he wanted. I’m saying if he knew something early, which he probably did, he should have cut ties earlier rather than over a dumb bidding dispute.
Fair point, I misinterpreted your post. I think everybody knew the rumors, especially in the 90s and 2000s. I also think there’s a major difference between knowing the rumors and having indisputable proof.

I think for a lot of people who knew him, it was because they orbited the same circles. Harvard, politics, business, NY, etc. It’s also probably not crazy to think some people flew on his jet for otherwise legit reasons like business meetings or charity stuff.

Forum Clout

TDS libtards and their mental gymnastics amuse me.

Where Joe cumia when you need him...?

Josef Kuminski

ĐșĐŸŃ€ĐŒĐžŃ‚ŃŒ бабушĐșу
‎
Forum Clout

Clinton went to boystown, which is involved in its own pedoring. Nick Bryant exposes this and that the feds are in on a Satan worshiping child pandering network in his book “The Franklin Scandal”. This is probably why both Bushes did nothing and neither did Obama. You can’t reach the top with out being severely compromised.