• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA read a blind item about Louis CK from 2012

G

Then as soon as it goes public the worm throws him under the bus. Unfortunately he’s not famous enough to ever get metoo’d. But if he ever did, he’d have zero people behind his back
That's a lie of course he would.

All the tranny prostitutes that he pays to boof him (because he's too ugly to get pussy without cash) will be behind his back.

Ya know....

Screenshot_20230128-212708-878.png

Butt fucking him.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
The rumors were way worse than what actually happened. If he fessed up and joked about it back then like Letterman, no one would remember it now. Nice timing, stupid.

There wasn't anything to fess up to or apologize about. He should have put out a short on Jewtube the next day from the Cellar or whatever going "people jack off...all the time, often time in front of bitches. Especially when they say "ok go ahead. I'm not sorry for anything and those broads are stupid whores." Instead he acted like a huge fag.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
There wasn't anything to fess up to or apologize about. He should have put out a short on Jewtube the next day from the Cellar or whatever going "people jack off...all the time, often time in front of bitches. Especially when they say "ok go ahead. I'm not sorry for anything and those broads are stupid whores." Instead he acted like a huge fag.
Partly because he was ascending to heights most comedians don’t get to and parroting DNC talking points. At that moment it’s pretty hard to imagine that you’ll make it out just fine while everyone is being “Me Too’ed”.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Partly because he was ascending to heights most comedians don’t get to and parroting DNC talking points. At that moment it’s pretty hard to imagine that you’ll make it out just fine while everyone is being “Me Too’ed”.
The way to go also would have just been, like the previous commenter said, to shrug it off and make a joke about it. But because of his DNC ties and attempts to be Hollywood, the Hollywood way of cancellation is silence, dealing with it, and now he’s starting from the middle trying to rise again. He doesn’t even have to be a faggoty “Fuck cancel culture i’m standing up for free speech” comedian. Just act like it didn’t happen because you didn’t do anything that bad.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think he actually feels bad which is also gay.