• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA listening thread 4-17-22

G

woooooo weeeeeee
woooooo weeeeeee
woooooo weeeeee

O gooooooood moooorning everybawwwwdy

A heeeeeeey guyssssss

O Boy Ant, do we have some DRAMA for da show to-day.

A yeesssssss, apparentlyyy, the big wyzz posters have um, moved on, so to speak, and there's a new top dog in town.

J tskkkk like downward dog or sumtin,,,, tskk..

O SO YEA ant we got this fawkin guy niki's prolapsed anus shittin up the forums, causing a lotta fawkin problems wit da pests...

A OH LOOKIE HERE! COLIN QUINN IN THE STUDIO!!

O fawkin colin. whats up brotha.

J hi col how are you sweetie

C Hey folks,, so I was perusing the forums this morning- you know-couldn't sleep, and I see some infighting amongst your loyal listeners. and;
*sips coffee* I was wondering if that had anything to do with the rotund cro-magnon stu lightning who acted a fool on dan's podcast the otha day.

A AHH yes, that fat fuck stu, that was QUITE embarrassing.... i got douche chills....

O *burp* I don't know what da FAWK dan was doing, trust me, we talk ourselves up here but we know what da fawk we're doin.
every studio has a dump up to seven seconds, that could have easily -------
FAWK, these fawkin allergies, EVERYTIME we got sometin hot to talk about , dey act up.

J *sighs* *exhales* yea col I was actually scrolling the forums last night, waiting for my chick to come out of the bathroom to maybe suck on my penis,TEE HEE, before I was leaving for my set at gotham, and I COULDNT. BELIEEEEEVE. that motherfucker Niki's prolapsed anus is has the gall to act more aggressive than stupid vos shopping for off brand swatches in chinatown last sunday.

--

what, too wordy?

car crash. car crash. car crash.

C. for a second, I thought you had transformed into mitch mconnell. *crickets* ... you know, filibuster... the turtle resemblance....
wow tough crowd

A: HAHHA. HAHAH AAA HOLEYYYYY SHIT!!! *SLAPS DESK

J: *wheezing off mic*

O: AND We got Mike from long island! Mike you're on da air! whattya got for da show

A: MIKE!

J: mike thank you for letting me speak into you all day very nice of you

*whole room bursts into laughter*
*danny and travis cackling in background*
*sam with an emotionless face planning his next move*

Last edited by a moderator: