• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
They aren't problematic you fat fuck. If this place was called Creole or Sami you would not blink. And we don't use the term first American tribes. That's a fucking Canadian term. Wait, is this a new persona? Canuck Pat?
In canuckistan the politically correct term is "first nations", I've never heard anyone say "first americans" irl or online so I think he's just being retarded (shocker)

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
They aren't problematic you fat fuck. If this place was called Creole or Sami you would not blink. And we don't use the term first American tribes. That's a fucking Canadian term. Wait, is this a new persona? Canuck Pat?
Indians still call themselves Indians. Pat can’t even settle for “native Americans” and has to invent some bullshit that he thinks makes him sound smart and informed. Piece of shit.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
He did make that post about beating up Catholics on St Patrick's Day. That might earn him a kidnapping and stern talking to
No doubt he informed all Dubliners of his typical celebrations of St. Patty's Day, proud like the Ulsterman he is. Sporting a bright orange shirt warding off any clown who deigns to up the IRA. Between his tweets and solid, muscular body, Ireland almost reunited as a member of the United Kingdom.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
No doubt he informed all Dubliners of his typical celebrations of St. Patty's Day, proud like the Ulsterman he is. Sporting a bright orange shirt warding off any clown who deigns to up the IRA. Between his tweets and solid, muscular body, Ireland almost reunited as a member of the United Kingdom.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
When he was called out on the mace on X, he denied it was mace but didn’t say what it was. I assume he took it off after that. I hate him.

He walks around with mace? What a fat fucking pussy. Mace is for older ladies, Jen. What ever happened to throwing hands Moobs? You giant fat vagina.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's legitimately turned into SET's shitty edited pictures lmao
giphy (1).gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hasn’t he learned that posting from behind a block only makes him look like a petty lunatic with way too much time on their hands, and who takes things way too seriously?

Well, to be more accurate it confirms all of the above. He doesn’t see how pathetic that reads to anyone seeing it.

Never change, Pig. Keep fighting the good fight. Against yourself, for some inexplicable reason.
It's pig against pig- the paradox that drives us all, child.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-08-19-at-11-11-16-AM.png

Niki took one pair of pants for the entire trip. What a slob. She has the same body as Pat too. Just a dumpy, shapeless mess with sloppy tits.

Just think about it. She was at school being ignored by everyone, and popped her sunglasses on her head. Some girl she had a crush on said 'oh that looks TOTALLY cool!' (Sarcastically) and Nikki decided from that day forward she would wear them like that for eternity. The autism makes her resistant to change. It explains her 5 dollar flip flops she wears like a 20 something college student in the 90s.