Old queen talks about “working”

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
If I haven’t worked, how have I made money??? Can’t answer that one can you??? Of course not. You all accuse ME of being a BUM but all you do is sit on this board. Collecting checks from the government you LOVE so much. Hate to break it to you guys. Your MOMMY is going to die one day. You’ll be on the STREETS where you were born in.🤣🤣🤣

My gigs are PAYING. Do you “Comprehend” that??? What does that mean??? MONEY!!!!! That’s right. I make MONEY AKA WORK. How many gigs have you booked? Oh that’s right. You’re all failed stand up comedians. You’ve only booked your mommy’s basemen.😎😎😎

Eric Adam’s is ruining this City. He forced EVERYONE to stay inside and MASK up. Causing thousands of HARD working “New Yorkers” their JOBS. Oh that’s right. That doesn’t matter to the Already “UNEMPLOYED”.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

2024 NEEDS to happen sooner rather than later. Trump will take over and finish what he started. Cleaning up all you TRASH from this country.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#NewYorkTrash #MAGA2024 #PAID

CowManager

Not exaggerating, until I scrolled down to reveal a nigger nose, I genuinely thought bald dude was Moo.
1645291064651.png