• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Old pedophile spends his Thanksgiving night tweeting

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Don’t forget to do your part!
D7549B84-41C7-4693-B8F1-D84027DF533D.jpeg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
So WHY don't you MOVE to your NEW HOUSE already, "RelocationBoss". I'm sure you'll find a bar down in SC that caters to elderly old bottom queens and plays campy 60s pop hits for you to vamp and sashay to.
With how long this grandma’s house is taking you’d think she is having a pyramid built by hand.

I know a guy who worked on the crew to build Jim Balsillie’s house (actual rich guy) and it took significantly less time than Nana’s. He is 1000000% being gouged unmercifully by some contractor that was probably hired by Keith as one final bilking.

Forum Clout
With how long this grandma’s house is taking you’d think she is having a pyramid built by hand.

I know a guy who worked on the crew to build Jim Balsillie’s house (actual rich guy) and it took significantly less time than Nana’s. He is 1000000% being gouged unmercifully by some contractor that was probably hired by Keith as one final bilking.
Or the whole thing is bullshit. He whines and whines about being forced to live in Niggerville, but he supposedly HAS A HOUSE in SC, that he "closed" on over three months ago. He's been "RelocationBoss" for like a year already, and he still hasn't actually relocated anywhere.

Forum Clout
The Carousel is a cheap strip club next to a beer distributer in a strip mall near the house he in lived with his parents. The saddest Thanksgiving he could possibly have had.