Old Mike Matei comic (pre-AVGN I think):

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Of course he apologized for it...
GxyHGCfDCgNzaZDeIYv36QFDaApHWtJw1BSV606Dmao.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Seriously, aside from the lack of humor, what's the problem with this? If you fucked an entire bus of dingers regardless of their sex, you're more likely to catch the bug than if you fucked a bus filled with whites. The beaner's just playing the odds.

Screenshot_1.png

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Seriously, aside from the lack of humor, what's the problem with this? If you fucked an entire bus of dingers regardless of their sex, you're more likely to catch the bug than if you fucked a bus filled with whites. The beaner's just playing the odds.

View attachment 4046
If we're really going to fact check a comic strip, Charles Nelson Reilly looks like several strains of AIDS had already set up a discotheque in his ass well before this cartoon came out:

reillymg2.jpg

Also, I don't think you get anything from fucking an actual bus (just a good time).

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
If we're really going to fact check a comic strip, Charles Nelson Reilly looks like several strains of AIDS had already set up a discotheque in his ass well before this cartoon came out:

reillymg2.jpg

Also, I don't think you get anything from fucking an actual bus (just a good time).
What are you, a hole?