Ok which one of you is Crack Amico

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
When crack amico was doing a live stream I gave him money to say “Feed Nana”. He knew what it was. He even talked about Sue Lightning. He’s at bare minimum aware of the forum. He could have been loying to pretend he doesn’t read here but, he’s at least aware. He didn’t blatantly shit on cumia but if I remember right said his show has sucked.

Edit: Everyone from LoS is at least aware of this place. I’d wager they still come here. Zac has made multiple current references. He 100% lurks here. There were also a good amount of people who’s accounts I didn’t recognize throwing out some feed nana’s. The fellas are still around.

G

When crack amico was doing a live stream I gave him money to say “Feed Nana”. He knew what it was. He even talked about Sue Lightning. He’s at bare minimum aware of the forum. He could have been loying to pretend he doesn’t read here but, he’s at least aware. He didn’t blatantly shit on cumia but if I remember right said his show has sucked.

Edit: Everyone from LoS is at least aware of this place. I’d wager they still come here. Zac has made multiple current references. He 100% lurks here. There were also a good amount of people who’s accounts I didn’t recognize throwing out some feed nana’s. The fellas are still around.
Zac doesn’t just lurk here, he’s been a regular poster since the subreddit days, I’m sure of it.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Zac doesn’t just lurk here, he’s been a regular poster since the subreddit days, I’m sure of it.
We are posting alongside with this specimen?

3c2f483c2f0a48958186b1edc15088f428d27ca41adf025d1861c93e66286780.png

G

Vosposting is so 2016.

Only people that cling to Joe Cumia say these things anyway. O&A side characters are not worth my time, Fatrick is the crème de la crème.
Joe has been dumped into the dustbin of Owen history. His legendary retardation on the da old subs will live on though.

‘Friendly Joe’ who doxxed Tom Apostle even though apparently there’s over a hundred people who have his name where he lives (they don’t).

‘Nemesis Joe’ who took Weimar’s DMCA bit and illegally ran us off the old subz with false copyright accusations.

My favorite? Undercover Joe who attempted to infiltrate our gay enclave. Why hello, fellow Redditards! Joe Cumia is a great musician and his brother isn’t a scumbag. Cue: We know it’s you mutton head.