• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok lets settle it once and for all

Age.

Forum Clout
I didn’t really believe them niggas greeted you with a “welcome to moes” or whatever they say
blew my mind first time

Age.

Forum Clout
What wrong with that greeting?
It’s lovely, I just didn’t think they really did it (we don’t have moes where I’m from)
when I was down in Florida the girl I dated mentioned it, I thought she was legally retarded, then I got pwned.

G

I’ve only been to Moes at airports so I have to go with chipotle. Even though all of them around me are staffed with niggers now and are terrible.

it’s too bad. There used to be one across the street from my office that was staffed with about 20 Hispanics every day during lunchtime. Every time I’d go there the line would be literally out the door but I’d still get served in about it 5 minutes and the food was good and fresh every time.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
moe's tofu is freaking gross i threw up before i finished it. not sure why anyone would order tofu. chipotle is great but i'm fat so i like moes for nachos.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Never been to a Moe's so I guess Chipotle. There's a Mexican food truck at the shell station near me that blows Chipotle out of the water though, so I go to him. Plus he knows me by name and doesn't try to entertain me with conversation.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Chipotle, but their woke shit is a little tiring. I don't think I've been to Moe's since they stopped selling beer. How's everyone's bowels after eating Chipotle? South Park wasn't kidding.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Never been to Moe’s, but Chipotle has seriously gone to shit. At least the ones near me. Also, something about their beans gives me painful gas. I feel like a menstruating woman after eating there.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I've never understood why people rave about Chipotle so much. It's mediocre at best, and there are a hundred other places I can get cheapshit Mexican food so why bother? For six bucks at El Paisa, you can get a burrito that could choke a horse.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Chipotle is alright, but I always liked Moe's more. More options for ingredients and free chips and salsa.