Ok, I'm only going to fall for this several more times.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
R/cummingonfigurines

adcfb63364788dedd5768bbe08017006.jpeg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
I went on cumming on figurines. I don't know what the fuck I was expecting. It was figurines covered in jizz.
I mean this is on me, it's right there in the title
When I discovered r/cummingonfigurines It was a post where a man had put a my little pony figurine in a bottle and had ejaculated in the bottle every day for nearly a year.

In the post, he described how he had stored his bottle under a wall heater to hide it and had inadvertently slow cooked his cum in with the pony and turned the color into an off grey. He was upset his project had been ruined.

R/opieandanthony was deemed so toxic by reddit moderators that they personally called us "shitheads" and publicly vowed to wipe us off the platform.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
When I discovered r/cummingonfigurines It was a post where a man had put a my little pony figurine in a bottle and had ejaculated in the bottle every day for nearly a year.

In the post, he described how he had stored his bottle under a wall heater to hide it and had inadvertently slow cooked his cum in with the pony and turned the color into an off grey. He was upset his project had been ruined.

R/opieandanthony was deemed so toxic by reddit moderators that they personally called us "shitheads" and publicly vowed to wipe us off the platform.
Holy shit, that's disgusting. What a fucking degenerate. Yes words hurt, reddit is so much safer now that opie and Anthony sub is gone

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
What a fucking bigot. Theyre a respected and vulnerable minority group. What? Zoophelia is too far? You have no problem with your close association with people who fuck children. Is zoophelia really that crazy to you Pat? You fucked your cat too. You should love that website.