• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh, wait, guys! It’s all good now because this map say so!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Stupid hog trying to show how the billions in side to a fruitless war in Europe is *good* for America. Biden, child.

1704634522933.png

Forum Clout
Twink faggot works for the Atlantic Council. Look at all the jew demons who fund the Atlantic Council. Biden family partner in crime, Burisma, funds it too.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
This map was made by the same people who teamed up with Mark Zuckerberg to ban anyone who wasn't dancing pro Ukraine on Facebook

They were massively embarrassed when they got Ian Shilling banned for being a Russian agent, only for it to come out within 24 hours how they fucked up

The reason I remember it so much is because at the time there was this member of the Atlantic who came out and was announcing "we have had such a massive victory, banning Russians.." and literally as he was saying that it was coming out it was fake. It was on a few outlets as a joke

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Sure, I’m sure that $2B to Pennsylvania is being used to create jobs and not totally some form of corporate cronyism that uses businesses as a proxy to push an agenda because the government can’t do it directly.

I worked for a company that was classified as a “woman owned small business” because companies received some sort of government funding/grant/participated in some program that had a condition that they had to use diverse suppliers, aka minorities/women/veterans.

The only reason we qualified was because 75% of the company was owned by a woman. This woman happened to be married to the guy who had the remaining 25%, a cis white male who made every single decision and directed our strategy. The only thing the wife handled were the firings. This woman owned small business thing made this guy very very wealthy.

All of these government simps are retarded

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Stupid hog trying to show how the billions in side to a fruitless war in Europe is *good* for America. Biden, child.

View attachment 175264
Where's the support for Cyprus? They've been under partial occupation since 1974. Oh that's right, Turkey is a NATO nation and a good little lap dog that allows us to put missile and bases there. Carry on, your money to free those people wouldn't help the American economy

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Sure, I’m sure that $2B to Pennsylvania is being used to create jobs and not totally some form of corporate cronyism that uses businesses as a proxy to push an agenda because the government can’t do it directly.

I worked for a company that was classified as a “woman owned small business” because companies received some sort of government funding/grant/participated in some program that had a condition that they had to use diverse suppliers, aka minorities/women/veterans.

The only reason we qualified was because 75% of the company was owned by a woman. This woman happened to be married to the guy who had the remaining 25%, a cis white male who made every single decision and directed our strategy. The only thing the wife handled were the firings. This woman owned small business thing made this guy very very wealthy.

All of these government simps are retarded
In a previous job I worked, we used to have to solicit contractor bids for government work and there was preferential treatment for Women and Minority owned businesses (ie, if your bid was close to the lowest you'd get the job if you were women-owned over another company that wasn't). Pretty much all of them just put the business in their wife's or mother's or sister's name. In all my years of doing that job I never saw a single woman on a jobsite but they were all women-owned businesses. Just meaningless nonsense.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
This map was made by the same people who teamed up with Mark Zuckerberg to ban anyone who wasn't dancing pro Ukraine on Facebook

They were massively embarrassed when they got Ian Shilling banned for being a Russian agent, only for it to come out within 24 hours how they fucked up

The reason I remember it so much is because at the time there was this member of the Atlantic who came out and was announcing "we have had such a massive victory, banning Russians.." and literally as he was saying that it was coming out it was fake. It was on a few outlets as a joke
I'll stick to dancing on rooftops, thank you very much.