• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh! So so so so so RAPE makes you a rapist!

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
wyzz.jpg

speech.jpg

EVERYBODY WHO POSTS ON LIT CRIT IS A RAPIST

That's what Pat says. You know what I say? We're not.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Typical amoral faggot who refuses to call out evil for what it is.
Why do you hate me so much, it's actually fascinating...

IMO everyone is a "Hitler" to at least one person...Im Hitler to you. List what it is about me that's actually evil? That I fight back to nasty trolls who group up against me? I call out their degeneracy? What?

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Patrick is the woman who fucks lots of guys (engaging with trolls, antagonizing and insulting people all day long every day online) but one day has a bad or degrading experience they can't handle, but that they got themselves into, and then screams rape instead of taking personal responsibility and changing their life after the realization that they got in over their head.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Why do you hate me so much, it's actually fascinating...

IMO everyone is a "Hitler" to at least one person...Im Hitler to you. List what it is about me that's actually evil? That I fight back to nasty trolls who group up against me? I call out their degeneracy? What?

You're a schitzophrenic narcissist and compulsive liar who thinks he's better than everyone else. We've all made this pretty clear.