Oh no! I wonder who did that.

Forgot to screenshot exactly what was said (usually only fuck about with retards like this on my TL) but it looks like Pat has been having fun supporting trans artists on bandcamp
0A793DEB-5B98-4223-BAB3-CFC313604668.jpeg
Oh no! Not the totally real IP that you won’t do shit about anyway! (This is always the defence with these ‘people’).
658149AD-82AF-4AA7-B2B4-0A73A6157937.jpeg
78B908B0-62EC-4068-A91C-957424010947.jpeg
A ban? Let’s see how long that lasts with a weaponised vpn service. Also r/EveryoneStoodUpAndClapped

G

Forgot to screenshot exactly what was said but it looks like Pat has been having fun supporting trans artists on bandcamp
View attachment 55496
Oh no! Not the totally real IP that you won’t do shit about anyway! (This is always the defence with these ‘people’).
View attachment 55495
View attachment 55497
A ban? Let’s see how long that lasts with a weaponised vpn service. Also r/EveryoneStoodUpAndClapped
It would tell you if it was bothered, genuinely.

Also faggot, please provide one example ever of someone being ID by an IP in this manner. I’ll wait.

It would tell you if it was bothered, genuinely.

Also faggot, please provide one example ever of someone being ID by an IP in this manner. I’ll wait.
Nigger you have no idea how many IPs I have successfully backtraced with my tranny MacBook Pro. Never underestimate Autism.

These trannies have the mental capacity of teenage girls. You fuck with them even slightly and they cry and alog about it on social media to let you know how it doesn’t effect them and how they totally don’t read your paragraph of calling them a plague on society, child.