Official ONAForums Many Kikes of Hollywood Live Watch Thread

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
It comes out at 3 AM eastern time midnight west coast time October 1st.

IN THE TRAILER IT SHOWS BABY CHRISTOPHER MEETING TONY AND HE IS SCARED OF TONY. HE IS SCARED OF TONY BECAUSE TONY GOES ON TO SUFFOCATE CHRISTOPHER FOR BEING A JUNKY. ALSO ONE OF THE OLD BUKYAKS AT DA PARTY WHERE TONY MEETS BABY CHRISTOPHER SAYS DAT SOME BABIES ARE BORN WIT KNOWLEDGE OF DA OTHA SIDE. MADON!!!!

Snake

It's going to be nothing but cheese dick fan service on the level of the non-stop capeshit fagfests they pump out these days. This movie never should've happened.
wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg

How dare you! We need to know what made Tony! We have to see the relationship with Pussy when they were kids! Why can't you understand that, Nazi stormtrooper? It better have the Feech La Manna card game robbery or we riot!

This is literally every comment thread on Youtube.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
This film might of been started with the best intentions, but then Covid gave it a revival with the most fickle normie consoomer audience possible, and now we have to spoon feed them literally every call back in a two hour film.
Hey that’s Tony riding his bike with Christopher in it!!!! Thats from the show!!!!! Where the fuck can I buy a god damned T shirt so I can prove how big of a fan I am!?!?!?!?

Snake

Hey that’s Tony riding his bike with Christopher in it!!!! Thats from the show!!!!! Where the fuck can I buy a god damned T shirt so I can prove how big of a fan I am!?!?!?!?
OMG HONEY LOOK, HE'S CARRYING THE TV TRAYS! HE'S GONNA GET SHOT!

I guess I'll hate watch this with my girl over the weekend. I got her into it like several years ago and she couldn't stop watching it, and rewatching it.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
View attachment 8156

How dare you! We need to know what made Tony! We have to see the relationship with Pussy when they were kids! Why can't you understand that, Nazi stormtrooper? It better have the Feech La Manna card game robbery or we riot!

This is literally every comment thread on Youtube.
I hate how accurate this is. UM, ACTUALLY, THE SHOW IS ABOUT BEING GAY.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Both those homosexual brothers always had the most boomer take on the show, so of course they're going to love it.
They’re going to haha holleeeee shit along with it until the first semi woke scene. Then they’ll pretend that they hated it and lament about how much better the show was because Tony hated niggers. They’ll still quote the movie even though they allegedly hated it as well.

Snake

They’re going to haha holleeeee shit along with it until the first semi woke scene. Then they’ll pretend that they hated it and lament about how much better the show was because Tony hated niggers. They’ll still quote the movie even though they allegedly hated it as well.
Admittedly I was optimistic in the beginning, but almost immediately that soured. The fact it's based around a chimp out and not just the crew of that era is already a nail in it.

The casting besides Dickie is horrendous. Johnny Boy is (((Bernthal))) arguably one of the ugliest jews alive. The English dude playing Paulie, they made to look exactly his persona 30 fucking years later. Not everyone looks exactly the same through their entire life.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Admittedly I was optimistic in the beginning, but almost immediately that soured. The fact it's based around a chimp out and not just the crew of that era is already a nail in it.

The casting besides Dickie is horrendous. Johnny Boy is (((Bernthal))) arguably one of the ugliest jews alive. The English dude playing Paulie, they made to look exactly his persona 30 fucking years later. Not everyone looks exactly the same through their entire life.
They used an actual picture of Paulie in the show, so they’ve already destroyed that. I was very optimistic at first as well but that last trailer turned me. It’s going to fucking suck and I’m going to ruin one of my favorite shows forever. Hopefully Danny McBride doesn’t make an East Bound and Down movie because it’ll be all I have left.

Snake

They used an actual picture of Paulie in the show, so they’ve already destroyed that. I was very optimistic at first as well but that last trailer turned me. It’s going to fucking suck and I’m going to ruin one of my favorite shows forever. Hopefully Danny McBride doesn’t make an East Bound and Down movie because it’ll be all I have left.
I don't think it'll tarnish the show at all. From the first cringe trailer, it's non canon to me.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

Bernthal as Johnny Boy is the most aggravating choice to me. I know the guy that played him in the flashback episodes died, and he would've been too old anyway, but Bernthal looks nothing like him. You're gonna tell me that hulking retard is going to get chewed out by Livia every night and not put her through her a wall?