• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

G

I'm a Rockies fan, and I'm pleasantly surprised with their 10-5 start. However, I've seen them get off to a lot of hot starts only to be in last place by the All Star break. They're a poverty franchise with cheapskate owners. Their lineup is shit, the best players are washed-up Charlie Blackmon and Kris Bryant, so they'll drop off pretty soon.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm a Rockies fan, and I'm pleasantly surprised with their 10-5 start. However, I've seen them get off to a lot of hot starts only to be in last place by the All Star break. They're a poverty franchise with cheapskate owners. Their lineup is shit, the best players are washed-up Charlie Blackmon and Kris Bryant, so they'll drop off pretty soon.
When I lived in Denver a few years back you could get into the ballpark the day of the game, even during it, for $15 which includes a $10 food voucher. Incredible deal. Even cheaper if you get the center field bleacher tickets for I believe $10 and of doesn't include food. Plus you did have a cover over you like you did with the $15 general admission seats over in right field/1st base line corner.

Not bad seats at all and you can freely just walk around the concourses and chill. I would go to games because I was bored and finally got chances to national league teams play.

Huge difference from where I grew up in Boston and you can't even get into the stadium and have a seat for under $40 at Fenway.

$$$

Less people in the 3pm time zone would be watching because work school traffic etc. They need that late start for money.
Look Im sure the television kikes have their revenue timing down to a science, so who am I to question their tactics, but I cant for the life of me figure out how it makes sense for them to have those games ending at midnight during the week. Outside of the 2 markets where the teams are, who the fuck is staying up for that shit? Not kids, not guys that need to be at the jobsite in the morning. It just seems shittier for everyone.
And on Sunday, Monday and Thursday, why would baseball want to compete with primetime football? Im just holding my container of coffee over here, but a day game or even a late afternoon game couldnt hurt them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Look Im sure the television kikes have their revenue timing down to a science, so who am I to question their tactics, but I cant for the life of me figure out how it makes sense for them to have those games ending at midnight during the week. Outside of the 2 markets where the teams are, who the fuck is staying up for that shit? Not kids, not guys that need to be at the jobsite in the morning. It just seems shittier for everyone.
And on Sunday, Monday and Thursday, why would baseball want to compete with primetime football? Im just holding my container of coffee over here, but a day game or even a late afternoon game couldnt hurt them
There's a market for those hardcore fans at those hours. I remember when the Sox won the series l was in high school and stayed up late with that whole playoffs and series. My English teacher and I would talk about the game for a minute or 2 before class so he was up watching that shit too.

Maybe it was just because it was Boston and it's a baseball city, idk. I just show up with my refillable water bottle and work myself

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
There's a market for those hardcore fans at those hours. I remember when the Sox won the series l was in high school and stayed up late with that whole playoffs and series. My English teacher and I would talk about the game for a minute or 2 before class so he was up watching that shit too.

Maybe it was just because it was Boston and it's a baseball city, idk. I just show up with my refillable water bottle and work myself
Giants had an 18 inning game in the playoffs in 2014 too. Such a long game.

G

Jomboy breakdown incoming...

WWAWT Jomboy anyways? Fucking love that guy and he's gotten a lot of people into baseball. Been watching since he had under 5k subs and it's absolutely insane how he's blown up. The Weekly Dumb always shatters my ribs.
Him and his midget gindaloon friend are complete faggots
He does good breakdowns though.
better heard than seen
“I fucking love that guy” is a little strange

G

When I lived in Denver a few years back you could get into the ballpark the day of the game, even during it, for $15 which includes a $10 food voucher. Incredible deal. Even cheaper if you get the center field bleacher tickets for I believe $10 and of doesn't include food. Plus you did have a cover over you like you did with the $15 general admission seats over in right field/1st base line corner.

Not bad seats at all and you can freely just walk around the concourses and chill. I would go to games because I was bored and finally got chances to national league teams play.

Huge difference from where I grew up in Boston and you can't even get into the stadium and have a seat for under $40 at Fenway.
Yeah, Coors is a pretty great place to catch a game. Always surprises me the attendance the Rockies have, since they're perpetually dogshit.

G

I hope the faggot mets are in 1st place at the allstar break and end up collapsing again, finishing behind the marlins

queens is the dirty anus of the east coast

of course (((cohen) thinks he can just buy players and win a championship. I hope scherzer tears his ucl

lew.jpg

wek.jpeg
ek.jpeg

G

WWAWT MLBPA extending bauer's "admin leave" every week?
they're really motherfucking this autist ever since he revealed the sticky stuff/spin rate drops
it's pretty un god damn believable, he had charges dropped and the whore was shown to be lying in text messages to extort him

another example of twitter ruining somebody's career. people can't just shut the fuck up

kec.jpeg

[MEDIA=youtube]aCeXEa0Ouk8[/MEDIA]

jomboy is cool. I exaggerated when hammered. "talkin jake" is still a fruit though.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Just now got around to watching that. That was classic. I miss when shit like this was just funny, but now everyone has to act like a huge pussy about it
Athletes are faggots. They used to be like those gay British royal guards who can black out everything, now they get all butthurt about what some drunk fat fan says.

There really are alot of miserable cunts for people who make millions to play a game.