Of all Pig's hateable traits, thinking he's above people who work in retail/fast food might be his worst

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Patrick has said that he couldn't finish a single shift at Target because it was "beneath him". We've also seen him express that he doesn't know any high class people who eat McDonald's and he got into a Twitter exchange where his insults were basically "go make me a burger, son". He basically hates everyday working people.

Patrick - anyone who works any regular job - whether they clean shit off other peoples' toilets (Hi, Flavia 🙂), work at McDonald's/Target or any other job you think is below you - they aren't. Anyone who shows up to work each day and contributes to society is above you. You are a complete disgrace who lives off your wife/her family and government handouts because you're a lazy, fat cunt who offers nothing to the world.

What I'm getting at is that I hope one day some negros break into his poverty shack, decapitate him, BBQ his head and then leave their scent in his wife's cavernous hole. That would be a happy conclusion to this whole saga.

Last edited:
G

WWAW sharing his sentiment? lol

(btw my first job was as a waiter in this hole in the wall diner, so Im not speaking like someone who hasn't worked in that industry)

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
WWAW sharing his sentiment? lol

(btw my first job was as a waiter in this hole in the wall diner, so Im not speaking like someone who hasn't worked in that industry)
i could never do it myself. i lasted one day as a strip club waitress. got hired at the adidas store and quit before training started. i don't think people who do those jobs are beneath me, i actually think they have something i don't.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
i could never do it myself. i lasted one day as a strip club waitress. got hired at the adidas store and quit before training started. i don't think people who do those jobs are beneath me, i actually think they have something i don't.

I'm exactly the same. I can't deal with the cunt general public so picked a career where I don't have to but in no way do I think I'm above that. I have a huge amount of respect for people who can deal with the masses of retards that are out there and have to make their living that way everyday.

The fact that this pig thinks he's above them by lying under his pink blanket each day and tweeting 100 times. Not only that but he thinks he's actually contributing something of worth to the world doing it. There's just no fate too terrible for him.

He's also obese.

G

I'll share this with you because I believe we are soul tied by some tragedy in our past lives:

One of my most 'seethe' inducing memories was how this girl (hired after me) who I felt sorry for because a) she was ugly b) had a huge 3rd degree burn scar on her hand and forearms...well this bitch once went to check the soda-machine stand after I cleaned it to clean it 'to make sure'. I'm like "I already did it Maria" and she just ignored me to OCD'ly clean it and I honestly thought she didn't hear me and I still was naive and innocent and wasn't exposed to bitterness...and this bitch just snarled at me "I don't trust how you clean!" and when she saw the stunned hurt in my face I caught a glimpse of a smile.

I will never forget that smile...someone who by all measures is beneath me and worth pity wanted to hurt me.

Man...this is why I tell bums "Im giving you this money for my conscience, not out of pity". That cunt killed my empathy for a person beneath me (because I thought everyone recognizes when someone feels sympathy for their plight, and respects it...I learned just cuz you pity someone for clearing being beneath you/suffering more than you, doesn't mean they wont hurt you the first minute they get, so don't think they owe you shit just cuz you pity them).

Sorry for the boomia post

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I'll share this with you because I believe we are soul tied by some tragedy in our past lives:

One of my most 'seethe' inducing memories was how this girl (hired after me) who I felt sorry for because a) she was ugly b) had a huge 3rd degree burn scar on her hand and forearms...well this bitch once went to check the soda-machine stand after I cleaned it to clean it 'to make sure'. I'm like "I already did it Maria" and she just ignored me to OCD'ly clean it and I honestly thought she didn't hear me and I still was naive and innocent and wasn't exposed to bitterness...and this bitch just snarled at me "I don't trust how you clean!" and when she saw the stunned hurt in my face I caught a glimpse of a smile.

I will never forget that smile...someone who by all measures is beneath me and worth pity wanted to hurt me.

Man...this is why I tell bums "Im giving you this money for my conscience, not out of pity". That cunt killed my empathy for a person beneath me (because I thought everyone recognizes when someone feels sympathy for their plight, and respects it...I learned just cuz you pity someone for clearing being beneath you/suffering more than you, doesn't mean they wont hurt you the first minute they get, so don't think they owe you shit just cuz you pity them).

Sorry for the boomia post

Workplace bitches be like that.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
I really don’t look down on anyone trying to scrape out a living, i do think being a drunk porch monkey isn’t a productive way to live life but I’ll let god be the judge. Maybe I’m just secretly jealous of Pat. Jury’s still out.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
I have nothing but respect for people who have to face the public, when that Karen meme started spreading it was around the same time I'd see the same molded cunts with the same Karen haircuts just being awful to cashiers at fastfood joints. a couple of times I had these bitches telling me their husbands would be there in 10 minutes to kick my ass just 'cause I told them to lay off & lower their expectations for taco bell or whatever the shit. Never got beat up, those dudes never showed up & I always ate at a table waiting, hoping for a lawsuit.

G

I really don’t look down on anyone trying to scrape out a living, i do think being a drunk porch monkey isn’t a productive way to live life but I’ll let god be the judge. Maybe I’m just secretly jealous of Pat. Jury’s still out.
If he never replied to any text, I might secretly be jealous too, not knowing what his mindset's like...probably paint a picture that he's got an active life and friends and work to worry about...but the fact he replies to every single text, and is seething and repeating copy/pasta threats, tells me he is bitter af. No secure person behaves like that...Dan Mullen for eg is more secure for not returning here.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Patrick has said that he couldn't finish a single shift at Target because it was "beneath him". We've also seen him express that he doesn't know any high class people who eat McDonald's and he got into a Twitter exchange where his insults were basically "go make me a burger, son". He basically hates everyday working people.

Patrick - anyone who works any regular job - whether they clean shit off other peoples' toilets (Hi, Flavia 🙂), work at McDonald's/Target or any other job you think is below you - they aren't. Anyone who shows up to work each day and contributes to society is above you. You are a complete disgrace who lives off your wife/her family and government handouts because you're a lazy, fat cunt who offers nothing to the world.

What I'm getting at is that I hope one day some negros break into his poverty shack, decapitate him, BBQ his head and then leave their scent in his wife's cavernous hole. That would be a happy conclusion to this whole saga.
He’s just a miserable faggot who has no relevance outside of Twitter. He has his snarky comebacks there, but Twitter ain’t real life. When he’s not typing a thread, he looks around at the walls that enclose him. Walls that he created. He’s like 100% of the other Twitter tough guys in that he is a fat, lazy, greedy, and worthless person. He give nothing, he just sores vitriol and consumes news.

BYW: Hi, Pat, hope you enjoyed that! As tough and angry as you are on Twitter, we all know you’re a fat, miserable, lonely fuck.