• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Odd cow post

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
C3299A6D-6125-4A55-95F5-E92A96AD0347.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Can someone who knows this not a pedophile please reach out to him and ask him to start doing extremely stupid shit publicly again? Thank you

So so so so so you're saying I'm a CLOWN 🤡 who is here to amuse 😄 you? I'm a WAR VETERAN 🇺🇸, libtard! I fought FOR my country IN my country for seven solid months, you PACIBITCH! 🪖

I don’t doubt he loves his daughter. If you read the comments he says he’s had her with him since she was 9. Any mother that gives up custody or loses custody of their kid is garbage. Courts are always weighted in favor of the mother.

Most moms would fight to the death for their kids. Yeah he’s a buffoon and all but I can’t hate a guy who takes care of their kid. She’s obviously fed, sheltered and content; otherwise we would have found her whining about it somewhere on social media.