Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

G

Keep calling him names Pat, you fucking child
View attachment 89306
Our "first interaction" was you falling for a stlaker impersonating me on your website contact form

He doesn't even see that 99% of people have no fucking clue about anything involving Rick Johnson and his merry band of stlakers. Someone gets a fake contact form response, they contact Rick, and Rick immediately flies off the handle at them. Obscura is telling him that his "first interaction" was probably Pat being a cunt to him. He's too stupid to see that when you're a piece of shit to everyone you encounter, everyone is going to treat you accordingly.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
It was one onf those twitter threads when they say 1/3 to let you know 2 more are coming. I had to re read it because i had the same thought.
1673987639657.png

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
View attachment 89309

Since I last checked their Patreon about a month ago, friend of the brothermen Obscura has gained 21 more patrons, all of which are at the premium $14.50 a month tier, increasing their yearly take by $3.6k. Being against Patrick's lies isn't just good morals, it's also good business!
Plus you save coin if you purchase a one-year membership. Think about it. There’s you, enjoying a quality podcast with a little bit of extra pocket-money.

Lil’ bit.