Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
This one pisses me off so much because this guy dedicated his whole life to proving the government lies, he proved that they lied, and when they lie about him people just believe it. Fuck the security state and I want my nigga julian freed.
I empathise with him. However people who are smart enough to realise that the state is literally the mafia with schools often make the mistake of thinking that the state will play fair or run away when exposed. Like, what? “They’re all evil murders! Help they’re breaking their own rules!”

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
I empathise with him. However people who are smart enough to realise that the state is literally the mafia with schools often make the mistake of thinking that the state will play fair or run away when exposed. Like, what? “They’re all evil murders! Help they’re breaking their own rules!”
The guy knew what would happen to him and he planned to avoid it (taking asylum in the embassy, etc) He literally predicted everything that would happen to him and he was called crazy for it.

I've met activists who went to London to meet when he was in the embassy and he misses Australia and wants to come home.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pat says he has “no damage to control” while refusing to answer for his police report where he threatened to kill people - including his unborn daughter.

Keep oinking View attachment 89298
View attachment 89299
Pat, you don't get to ask questions in bad faith to filibuster, you obese, moronic cunt. Ironic he's going with the equivalent of the old "Do you still beat your wife"

G

So his claim, officially, is that everyone who says mean naughty and disagreeable things about him are all part of a Cabal of evil doers who coordinate and plan together to swat him and attack his character and invent untruths about him to slander him. That’s his claim.

Wow.

It’s impossible that anyone could dislike him unless they were part of an evil superteam trying to kill him. It’s impossible! There’s no other way to come across information about him that you find reprehensible, you have to be part of the secret, behind the scenes meetings of people plotting to murder him.