Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
chomos.png
He added Fat! My ribs!

G

Don't even question him on it or acknowledge it in any way, just do your own Batman impression during the entire podcast for da bit.

Have Booms do Bane.
Ahhh… you think Patposting in your ally. But you merely adopted Patposting… I was born in it…

Sloth and poverty are powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren’t we Pat? Members of the League of Fatsos!

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Just did a test call with Justin from Obscura. Cool dude. He said this may end up being a 3 (or 4) parter.
One other scheduling note...

NPS with Justin and Boomia will be streamed live on Twitter not YouTube this week (Sun 6pm ET). The stream will be posted on YouTube later next week. Twitter handle is @YouAintAWoman.

If you have any questions for Justin, you can PM me or post them here.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
One other scheduling note...

NPS with Justin and Boomia will be streamed live on Twitter not YouTube this week (Sun 6pm ET). The stream will be posted on YouTube later next week. Twitter handle is @YouAintAWoman.

If you have any questions for Justin, you can PM me or post them here.
How do we troll you in chat? Nanaphone?

G

How do we troll you in chat? Nanaphone?
Nanaphone has no chat filter whereas Jewtube censors most anything. You can also watch the stream on the nanaphone page instead of the youtube page. You can also make a temp account if you don't want to sign up, and even if you sign up, no email is required. Just sayin. Also even if Dan doesnt answer any calls, you can still send him private chats calling him a fag in real time. Apparently the creator of nanaphone hasn't really touched it since last July and holds no ill will towards people shitting on or refusing to use it.