Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Huh?

I'm suually all for piracy but the thought of piggy having to pay $5 to listen to this to crrecT the record is pretty hilarious, he'll have to charge back becasue he can't afford it

I bet he's contacting Patreon to complain
It would be a shame if a liver, toilet, or dildo on Twitter were to remind Patrick that Justin from Obscura absolutely pantsed him today.

Huh?

Screenshot_20230131-203052_Twitter.jpg

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
The other Pat reference at the beginning of the episode. I'm pretty sure the "little buddy" is uncle Paul
...one of the champions for the SFWA that kool-aided his way into the discussion on child sexual abuse is SFWA member Patrick S. Tomlinson. This guy cried and squealed his way into my mention for days. More people saw his profuse whining about my SFWA coverage than likely read one of his terrible, recycling-fodder books. It got to a point that someone wrote an article about his rolling around in the mud. One of his little buddies actually went into my DMs and requested my dox; another first for creating an episode. I have never, ever in my history of working on this show had a potential subject of the podcast demand my address.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Can OP edit the first post to include the link for this, I think it's buried under several new pages of posts and cba back scrolling. Tyvm. x
Can’t edit for some reason but here’s the Patreon link.

Justin mentioned he would post the free episode later today, so maybe check Spotify later if you’re trying to save a few bucks