• 2-04-2023 This was originally the backup site, so it was under-provisioned. I've added more resources now so we'll see how it performs. I may switch back to the other host if this continues to perform poorly with the added resources.

• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Killing yourself is not PFG (knowwhatimean) If you or someone you care about may be at risk of suicide, call or text the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24/7 service that offers support, information, and local resources: 988. Serious Calls only.

Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
It was one onf those twitter threads when they say 1/3 to let you know 2 more are coming. I had to re read it because i had the same thought.
1673987639657.png

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
View attachment 89309

Since I last checked their Patreon about a month ago, friend of the brothermen Obscura has gained 21 more patrons, all of which are at the premium $14.50 a month tier, increasing their yearly take by $3.6k. Being against Patrick's lies isn't just good morals, it's also good business!
Plus you save coin if you purchase a one-year membership. Think about it. There’s you, enjoying a quality podcast with a little bit of extra pocket-money.

Lil’ bit.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Pat really thinks someone will back down in fear of being called "gullible or stupid" on twitter. Only pat would think that would be a valid threat. Since he hates being called stupid. Yet everyday he proves he is a gullible useful idiot.
Wrong, child. Josiah will release his 18,000 word article any day now and Quasi will lose the lawsuit at the judgement hearing.
I'm guessing that's a misdemeanor and fine? And probably led to a restraining order from Ade
He wouldn't have guns if he had a restraining order because of the bradey bill. If he did no judge would lift one given his history and take the chance on being the judge who let a guy kill his wife. Bradey says he can't even be in a house with guns, so they couldn't even be in nikkis name. They usually just go permanent even if the person making the complaint doesn't ask or show up.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Wrong, child. Josiah will release his 18,000 word article any day now and Quasi will lose the lawsuit at the judgement hearing.

He wouldn't have guns if he had a restraining order because of the bradey bill. If he did no judge would lift one given his history and take the chance on being the judge who let a guy kill his wife. Bradey says he can't even be in a house with guns, so they couldn't even be in nikkis name. They usually just go permanent even if the person making the complaint doesn't ask or show up.
I mentioned in the other thread that if someone found the restraining order it's usually mandatory prison if he's got a gun and the person who filed doesn't even need to file the complaint.