Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Man, listening to Moira talk, these people were beyond good and evil morality. They were simply abominations that needed to be put down for the sake of all involved. It’s incomprehensible that SFWA wouldn’t publicly acknowledge this shit, purge everything related to these pedos, and rebrand

Thank God Justin stepped up to the plate with his Dad’s friend. I’m sure that haunts him to this day but it had to be done.

Patso truly fucked up. I’d love to see him push his luck with this guy. He’s not going to back down.

Last edited:

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Patrick S. Tomlinson. If you're listening to this. If you're hearing the fact that all your mudslinging and insults didn't stop me from covering this subject; this gross, disturbing subject about people who you refused to renounce when I asked you. People who I personally consider detestable. I want you to know that it is in my opinion that you are a disgusting person for defending these people. Children should be protected. I'm going to repeat that. Children. Should. Be. Protected. Not your desperate desire to find a publisher for your work in progress book no one on earth could possibly care about. It makes me question why someone like yourself who writes books for babies would, from my perspective, hate children so much. And, let me tell ya Pat. No one, and I mean no one, could possibly care about your reddit-tier, epic bacon, 12-years-too-late book idea. A Tiny Tim revenge story was an awful idea when it was done many times before you wasted 3 years on it. Nothing you EVER do is going to land. You always produce landfill material. And one day, 100 years from now, someone will find one of your books in an old, used bookstore. They're going to flip to the back cover and see that embarrassing picture of yourself looking self-important and pointing to your temple. And they're going to say to themselves "I wonder who that guy is. He looks like a real blockhead."

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I haven't listened to it yet, but one of the Kiwis have and Justin apparently went scorched earth on our piglet right at the end:

ribs.png