• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obese rapist Patrick S. Tomlinson ponders traditional masculinity

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This motherfucker

nov11114.png

He knows nothing about tradition or being masculine, he spends his entire night drunk and simping for trannies on twitter.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I mean conservatives are the party of traditional masculinity sort of by default because leftists have made it so that you can have a cock and have babies and tits and no tits and a womb or no womb and gender isn't even actually real actually because you can be non binary if you want and what that means is well fuck you it's not my job to make you not a bigot you nazi fuck, eat shit and die, fascist. Questions are a tenant of nazism. They're always in bad faith. K?

We all know that if he didn't cry up there these same fucking faggots would be calling him remorseless and a cold blooded killer emboldened by MAGA fascist hitler nazi Donald Trump. It's fuckin nauseating. I can't with these people. Literally.

G

Let’s point to last October. The forum a day after his toy was taken away.
Yeah, that day he was on that zoom meeting or whatever and he was all red faced and unsmiling. He had just finished crying and/or was about to cry again. He had just lost his Twitter right before the election and his book release. He definitely bawled his eyes out at some point and there's no doubt Niki was told to SHUT. HER FUCKING. MOUTH if she dared speak a word of encouragement to him.

G

It pleases me to know end knowing that he was called for jury duty and eagerly wanted to decide a case only for them to take one look at him and immediately send him home
You just know Fat fantasised about being the Henry Fonda character in 12 Angry Men; the calm voice of reason who convinces the other 11 bigots in the jury that the poor person of color being tried on a bogus murder charge should be set free. Doubtless he dreamed about getting laid out of it too. Unfortunately for him, one quick Google search by the defence and prosecution's paralegals killed any hope of that. "Oh, that guy? He's all kinds of a disaster."