• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obese man reviews U2 at The Sphere

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I guess I should point out this Roland

Walking a mile? Boo fucking good you should be walking 5 every day. And I am glad you found somewhere safe to shit

But earplugs at a gig? Don't go if you are such a pussy.

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a live and let live type of guy and I never wish harm on anyone. But then Roland got Opie fired and now all I want is for this morbidly obese disgusting piece of shit to be at one of these big events and die while shoveling a hot dog down his throat and for everyone around him to point at him and laugh at the situation. Fucking faggot sobbed on da show over Paris Hilton and they treated him with kid gloves.

G

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a live and let live type of guy and I never wish harm on anyone. But then Roland got Opie fired and now all I want is for this morbidly obese disgusting piece of shit to be at one of these big events and die while shoveling a hot dog down his throat and for everyone around him to point at him and laugh at the situation. Fucking faggot sobbed on da show over Paris Hilton and they treated him with kid gloves.

he genuinely fills me with violent rage. smug, disgusting, deep roy looking motherfucker
...we taco-hopped
Fucking die

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 6.30.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 6.30.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 6.30.16 AM.png

Forum Clout
Should Opie not be fired for filming one of his employees on the toilet he's belittled for years? Roland had a backbone for once in that jellyfish body of his and he got the last loff.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I guess I should point out this Roland

Walking a mile? Boo fucking good you should be walking 5 every day. And I am glad you found somewhere safe to shit

But earplugs at a gig? Don't go if you are such a pussy.

This is a 2U forum
#la familia #usa in distress #I'll be brief #SUBPOENA! #COMP'D

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Should Opie not be fired for filming one of his employees on the toilet he's belittled for years? Roland had a backbone for once in that jellyfish body of his and he got the last loff.
I can’t take Roland’s side. He was never able to take even the slightest joke and would come back with “I hope your kids die” type of insults which is hypocritical bullshit. He clearly only got work through nepotism of some sort. If he couldn’t handle being made fun of, he should’ve worked for a different show. Opie was probably going to get fired around the time of that incident anyway.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I can’t take Roland’s side. He was never able to take even the slightest joke and would come back with “I hope your kids die” type of insults which is hypocritical bullshit. He clearly only got work through nepotism of some sort. If he couldn’t handle being made fun of, he should’ve worked for a different show. Opie was probably going to get fired around the time of that incident anyway.
“Hey, Master Po. How’s your dead dog? Still dead?”