• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A was so phoned in after they went to their walk-in closet studio to die.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Imagine hosting an international show and having random youtube and website ads start playing on your show. Millionaires too lazy to get there early so they could have staff pull clips ahead of time.

Losing that old studio where they could have random guests and audience just show up killed that show, holy shit.

Punching out. 😎

Forum Clout
Constantly pissed off at management yet being too stupid and lazy to go set up their own thing
Ironic that someone from that show who hated "lazy" niggers so vehemently (and still does) couldn't be bothered to get up early, commute, or attend meetings for his multi-million dollar job. Ho-lee-chit. The other puts more effort into hanging with his friends at bars, whilst the third puts more work into opening his permanently gaped rectum for his giant, Nordic man wife.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Ironic that someone from that show who hated "lazy" niggers so vehemently (and still does) couldn't be bothered to get up early, commute, or attend meetings for his multi-million dollar job. Ho-lee-chit. The other puts more effort into hanging with his friends at bars, whilst the third puts more work into opening his permanently gaped rectum for his giant, Nordic man wife.

Ant just got handed success so he never established the work ethnic needed to get it for most people.
Opie was so pissy about da show and his status because any groveling to management meant confirming he was below Stern, and he couldn't have that.
Jimmy similar to Ant had no concrete investment in the show's beginning but always knew he could jump off elsewhere, especially by the time it was downsizing and falling apart.

Opie was the only one with a remote business mind but his ego killed any other chance.

Forum Clout
Ant just got handed success so he never established the work ethnic needed to get it for most people.
Opie was so pissy about da show and his status because any groveling to management meant confirming he was below Stern, and he couldn't have that.
Jimmy similar to Ant had no concrete investment in the show's beginning but always knew he could jump off elsewhere, especially by the time it was downsizing and falling apart.

Opie was the only one with a remote business mind but his ego killed any other chance.
You are correct but there are three little caveats you failed to mention as to now:

Ant: "Gavin, please!!! You've got to help me pay the light bill! Niggers in the building slashed my bicycle tires!!! PLEASE!!!" *sobs drinking O'Douls

Opie: "Faaaawkin' Stancil! This is a lager!!? FAWK!" *laughs sipping Frog Alley lager

Jimmy: "No baby, I wasn't crying because you ripped out my prostate again! It falls out every time I bottom for you, Nik! Yes, I respect you as a woman! For God's sake, stop filming! Fucking PHONIES!!!!!" *cries sipping his wife's trans cum

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Stern had to grovel and complain to management probably even more than Opie. Stern whined about other jocks mocking him and had cease and desist letters sent out to other CBS shows including O&A. Stern had it in his contract with Sirius that no other channels could replay his audio (Jocktober being specifically mentioned). Stern cried to his lawyers about his daughter's stupid jewish play and everything that that ordeal entailed. He also had issues with management regarding Private Parks work and his endless Sirius plugs getting him fired from most of his syndicated stations. Plus the various lawsuits against CBS and Sirius.

Howard was never a darling for corporate or management. It was just Mel and the other big jews who protected him. The rest of the executives at those companies basically hated Howard just like they mostly hated O&A. When Howard is outside of the protection of his radio connections he usually fails miserably like America's Got Talent or Private Parts or the Porky's remakes or whatever.

But Howard's most disgusting work with management was stabbing all other employees in the back by sabotaging their contracts. CBS and K-ROCK paid the staff not Howard. Sirius pays everyone not Howard nor his production companies. But Howard still kept tabs on all contract negotiations including things like telling management that certain employees would take lower salaries or could be replaced with someone else. Doing things like making sure that Jackie and Billy were given low ball offers. Or preventing Artie from taking time off for Beer League despite the fact that Private Parts the movie arguably torpedoed Howard's entire radio career.
Norton has tons of business sense but his personal life hinders his show business progress. People like Hugh Jackman or Joe Rogan still have to hide in the closet as fags because it hurts their image to be open faggots. Yet Norton is talking about getting shit on by hookers and is now married to Magnus Odincock and on social media.

Single Action Army

β€Ž
Forum Clout

Regardless of whether or not he was a faggot or hated by management, he still got plenty of what he wanted, and a lot more than OnA. Hell, he's still allowed to have a show despite no one listening anymore without Howie math. It was responsible for plenty of Opie seething, even today. He was right to be mad, but he did it in the most gay diva fashion possible.
Norton has tons of business sense

I'll wait to see anything other than a 20-second cameo or discount bar review show before I agree with that.

LingerLonger

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Regardless of whether or not he was a faggot or hated by management, he still got plenty of what he wanted, and a lot more than OnA. Hell, he's still allowed to have a show despite no one listening anymore without Howie math.
He didn't get what he wanted. Stern wanted the #1 movie in Private Parts and bombed. He wanted to be huge with America's Got Talent and miserably bombed and had to be replaced. Stern was never successful outside of a few years on K-ROCK. His Sirius radio show is a failure when you know the truth of his ratings, advertising, and listener total. His entire career is Mel Cardstand getting him free money and taking half for himself.

Deep down inside Stern hates his career. Hence 90% of his tapes and old shows being removed from the Sirius replays. No Jackie, no Billy, no Gilbert, nothing funny.
I'll wait to see anything other than a 20-second cameo or discount bar review show before I agree with that.
Norton was in a Scorsese movie and had DeNiro open for him in a skit for one of his specials. He used O&A to promote endless trash like his comedy CDs and awful books. He is all over HBO and Comedy Central and other companies. The only reason he isn't at the level of bigger comics is because of his lifestyle choices. Not his business choices.

His business choices are usually good. He just interviewed President Trump on the UFC channel. You really think a 20 second cameo is comparable to interviewing a U.S. President? Or being in major films? Norton is a worm but his success is in pure defiance of his personal life.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Stern had to grovel and complain to management probably even more than Opie. Stern whined about other jocks mocking him and had cease and desist letters sent out to other CBS shows including O&A. Stern had it in his contract with Sirius that no other channels could replay his audio (Jocktober being specifically mentioned). Stern cried to his lawyers about his daughter's stupid jewish play and everything that that ordeal entailed. He also had issues with management regarding Private Parks work and his endless Sirius plugs getting him fired from most of his syndicated stations. Plus the various lawsuits against CBS and Sirius.

Howard was never a darling for corporate or management. It was just Mel and the other big jews who protected him. The rest of the executives at those companies basically hated Howard just like they mostly hated O&A. When Howard is outside of the protection of his radio connections he usually fails miserably like America's Got Talent or Private Parts or the Porky's remakes or whatever.

But Howard's most disgusting work with management was stabbing all other employees in the back by sabotaging their contracts. CBS and K-ROCK paid the staff not Howard. Sirius pays everyone not Howard nor his production companies. But Howard still kept tabs on all contract negotiations including things like telling management that certain employees would take lower salaries or could be replaced with someone else. Doing things like making sure that Jackie and Billy were given low ball offers. Or preventing Artie from taking time off for Beer League despite the fact that Private Parts the movie arguably torpedoed Howard's entire radio career.

Norton has tons of business sense but his personal life hinders his show business progress. People like Hugh Jackman or Joe Rogan still have to hide in the closet as fags because it hurts their image to be open faggots. Yet Norton is talking about getting shit on by hookers and is now married to Magnus Odincock and on social media.
Did you forget about the smashing success of Fart Man?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony also rooned the possibility of Howard and O&A on the same channel at SXM... Tim Sabean was trying to build a bridge between the shows and Anthony's refusal to move back to Afternoons caused it to implode. Who knows what would have happened by 2016, 2020 or now if Anthony played nice. Meanwhile he tries to say Opie played hardball too much. Anthony literally played the "it says in my contract!!!" card. Lol kike

Single Action Army

β€Ž
Forum Clout
They should have been treated just as well as Howard

I think even at their height they weren't pulling (even uninflated) Howie numbers. Stern was always more celebrity-friendly so that snowballed into more and more favor.
But the fact they would get no promotion or even stupid little things like studio upgrades or clemency for online content is ludicrous. A bunch of stuffy old kikes who knew nothing about the Internet or entertainment making life-altering decisions based off their number sheets.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I think even at their height they weren't pulling (even uninflated) Howie numbers. Stern was always more celebrity-friendly so that snowballed into more and more favor.
But the fact they would get no promotion or even stupid little things like studio upgrades or clemency for online content is ludicrous. A bunch of stuffy old kikes who knew nothing about the Internet or entertainment making life-altering decisions based off their number sheets.
There was no way they were touching Hoo Hoo numbers, Armyster.

But that doesn't mean OnA weren't this underground group that was always better than Howard asking has been hags if they take it up the ass and if they wanna ride the sybian.

Single Action Army

β€Ž
Forum Clout

But that doesn't mean OnA weren't this underground group that was always better than Howard asking has been hags if they take it up the ass and if they wanna ride the sybian.

And the OnA fanbase was always more autistically devoted. If monetized properly they could easily have been an enormous boon to the company other than just stupid radio subscriptions.

Again, OnA got dicked purely by bean counter logic. I think most of SXM was fine accepting Howie math because it helped them rip off advertisers, car companies, and the like.

LingerLonger

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

They were definitely beating Howard on satellite. When he started doing three days a week shows his audience vanished. At one point O&A were the top show on all satellite radio and had good numbers on terrestrial in a bunch of markets. Howard killed his own show by working only 50 days a year without even needing any competition to take away his audience.

But lots of people beat Howard. I think Mancow beat Howard every single ratings quarter for over a decade all but like two or three times. Howie Math has him number one in all markets and on Sirius but it's just lies.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
They were definitely beating Howard on satellite. When he started doing three days a week shows his audience vanished. At one point O&A were the top show on all satellite radio and had good numbers on terrestrial in a bunch of markets. Howard killed his own show by working only 50 days a year without even needing any competition to take away his audience.

But lots of people beat Howard. I think Mancow beat Howard every single ratings quarter for over a decade all but like two or three times. Howie Math has him number one in all markets and on Sirius but it's just lies.
While I can accept that, is there any data to back that up, Longerster?

Him barely showing up to work definitely had him hemorrhage listeners. How many callers would all the same thing. "Listening to Stern for years, but he doesn't do shows anymore so I discovered OnA."

I wonder what OnA's peak listening base was at any given time. Maybe XM? They were pushed really hard during that era, but I would assume WNEW was the peak. And they were in far more markets.

Single Action Army

β€Ž
Forum Clout
While I can accept that, is there any data to back that up, Longerster?

You'll never be able to. The only people who track this shit are the ones with vested interests in lying about it.
All I can say is I've almost never heard of anyone listening to Stern for most of my life, any age group. Most people under 30 don't even really seem to know who he is.

OnA seems to be getting the tiniest bit of resurgence with their, hyper-tangential, relationship to Internet Blood Sports (EUGH! :image_9248:) and with Tomlinson and lolcow seekers.