O&A Was a Pretty Twisted Show

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They also reenacted the plays of the Virginia Tech shooter. And covered the Scott Peterson case by doing nothing but song parodies and jokes as well. Their coverage of stuff like the Steve Phillips ESPN affair was also great in that no other media or shows were so brutal on the fat girl he had an affair with. Some of the best compilations of the show are just them riffing on some current or event every once in a while. Like the crazy chimp that ripped the woman's face off her skull. Or the Mel Gibson tapes. Kramer's nigger rant. And so on.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
They also reenacted the plays of the Virginia Tech shooter. And covered the Scott Peterson case by doing nothing but song parodies and jokes as well. Their coverage of stuff like the Steve Phillips ESPN affair was also great in that no other media or shows were so brutal on the fat girl he had an affair with. Some of the best compilations of the show are just them riffing on some current or event every once in a while. Like the crazy chimp that ripped the woman's face off her skull. Or the Mel Gibson tapes. Kramer's nigger rant. And so on.
Was that the one reference they would constantly make of some fat girl dressed as a star wars character or was that one of the suits who used to work with them?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
My personal favorite:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Opie_&_Anthony_-_Demented_World.jpg

Greygooser

Quietly now
Was that the one reference they would constantly make of some fat girl dressed as a star wars character or was that one of the suits who used to work with them?
I believe Steve Phillips worked for Sirius XM after he was fired from ESPN for the affair. They would mention how nice he was when they’d seen him in the halls (likely having no idea they had spent hours brutalizing him and the fat whore he got caught with)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah the Star Wars girl was the tub Steve Phillips fucked. There was also a fatso jock they used to work with that hid behind trees and giant sunglasses for promo pics.
Hiding behind the trees was a staple of fawkin radio if you had a fat lady with a sexy voice. Been doin it since I was fawkin 18 so I know. I do kind of think they went way overboard with Terry Clifford but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t funny. “Hey, retard wig!” Plus Opie would say how he couldn’t say much because of Brother Weeze then just say insanely cruel shit the moment after.