O&A staff member / regular most likely to survive Nazi concentration camp

If we're talking the fictional death camps,

I was going to say Opie for sure but he tends to have a problem with fawkin' management.

Nana is getting tossed on a burn pit day one. Jimmy would blink and stutter his way onto one too for being seen as retarded.

Maybe Roland. He's got enough chub to survive the lack of food rations and the officers could take turns tickling him for loffs. He might get shot in the head when he inevitably gets sassy though.

Sam. He would be a member of the Sonderkommando helping the camp guards wrangling the other prisoners in hope of self-preservation.
Sam's a half-nigger jew. He's getting used as target practice.

I'd hope they give him a chance to survive... by beating one of the guards at guitar hero

7wbh59.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
You really see how the jews think they can argue with god and win in how Danny acts.

Their entire religion is based off it. It's why they're all lawyers and financiers.
Judaism is based on "you need to follow the Talmud to the letter... unless you can find a loophole around it."
They won't turn on lights with switches during the Sabbath but use motion-wave lights because, well, technically you're not laboring to use the switch! They'll say it's immoral to rip off your fellow jew, but if you use a goyim employee to do it, then rip him off, it's totally fine because you didn't rip him off yourself!

It's not only childish but one of the worst behaviors a religious person can embody: only interpreting the literal and not the deeper meaning.
Gradually, I began to hate them. Uhh no, more like immediately.