O&A ON XM SATELLITE RADIO WHOOO

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Was this the show where Shubert and Irrera got the Bill Burr treatment from the crowd?

I liked when Shubert shit on the "Andrea Yates" dunking game which was obviously Norton's hack idea.

I think it's the show where Bill berated the crowd.

I didn't even know who Shubert was. Was he on the show at some point? Never heard of him.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I think it's the show where Bill berated the crowd.

I didn't even know who Shubert was. Was he on the show at some point? Never heard of him.

Shubert is the stroke victim hosting the "behind the scenes" segment you posted. Believe it or not he is also a comedian.

I knew who he was because of his appearance on Tough Crowd but I can gather that he was a "friend of the show" in the earlier days of O&A. Every so often I remember Patrice and Vos making a "Schubert" reference that I'm sure 95% of listeners didn't understand.

During the Birbiglia debacle in 2008 someone mentioned that Schubert and Dom Irrera were both booed during their sets before Burr went up and did his overrated cringe rant against Philly so this must've been that show.

I just realized Schubert and Dom Irrera are both from Philly originally which makes them getting booed there extra amusing.

Snake

If only they knew where they were going to be in 15 years. Imagine telling this White trash about it.

Anthony would go full fucking gay, fucking little boys and shoving prostate eggs up his ass.

Jimmy got really skinny, and then right back to fat and wanted to marry a horse dicked Viking.

Patrice would be in the ground.

Bob Kelly would get unspeakably fat (I bet they would believe it)

Rich Vos became a cuck faggot (I bet they would believe this too)

Burr would go horrendously bald, his head would grow a foot in diameter, marry a sheboon and raise a child that isn't his.

G

I cannot imagine ever attending anything O&A related in person, even during their prime.
For sure. I listened to the show just about every day for years and I never, for one second, entertained the idea of ever going to any of their events. It was pretty clear to me it would just be a bunch of fat autistic faggots yelling out show references all night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
MONSTER RAIN!!!

1610683782845.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Shubert is the stroke victim hosting the "behind the scenes" segment you posted. Believe it or not he is also a comedian.

I knew who he was because of his appearance on Tough Crowd but I can gather that he was a "friend of the show" in the earlier days of O&A. Every so often I remember Patrice and Vos making a "Schubert" reference that I'm sure 95% of listeners didn't understand.

During the Birbiglia debacle in 2008 someone mentioned that Schubert and Dom Irrera were both booed during their sets before Burr went up and did his overrated cringe rant against Philly so this must've been that show.

I just realized Schubert and Dom Irrera are both from Philly originally which makes them getting booed there extra amusing.
i remember reading some Burr interview about the rant, and they listed a bunch of comedians that were on and got booed.

The first guy to go on, someone no one remembers out of kindness, got destroyed by the afternoon Philly crowd. Morgan dipped out after about seven minutes. Saget and O'Neal apparently did great, but Irrera got mercilessly booed almost from the jump
was the unnamed guy Schubert?