• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A fucked up not owning their own content.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
As we know O&A are both probably struggling for cash, no doubt they have less than whatever they had 10 years ago. Now the idea of a reunion is floating around to scrape some cash together. But the way to avoid all of this is if they owned the rights to O&A and posted clips of it. (Don’t hit me with something about how SXM would own it / not sell it - this is a hypothetical here.)

I am going to now list a bunch of Youtube clips from O&A posted by third party channels. It’ll be arranged by title, uploader, views, and total views across all clips. So lets see:

Borat & Patrice full interviewComedy Crackhead2.5m2.5m
Patrice discussing moviesTime Killing Fuel1.4m3.9m
Paranoid Patrice vs Luis CKTime Killing Fuel950k4.8m
Opie vs Anthony on air fightCheekyTwat888k5.7m
Racists on XboxTime Killing Fuel800k6.5m
Mel Gibson TapesO&A Archive778k7.3m
Bashing Fat BobbyTime Killing Fuel600k7.9m
O&A Fights Pt. 1Lil Jimmy Norden575k8.5m
Patrice vs GallagherTime Killing Fuel540k9.1m
Messing with CallersCumpound Media512k9.6m
If I Did ItTime Killing Fuel497k10.1m
Jesse Ventura MockeryO&A archive491k10.6m
RIP PatriceManuel Arias475k11.2m
Patrice vs Louis CKZarchivo475k11.7m
Ted Scheckler CompMichael Deeznuts466k12.1m
Louis CK news clipsZarchivo433k12.5m
Pat Cooper busts Patrices ballsTime Killing Fuel425k13m
O&A vs Tony DanzaO&A archive416k13.4m
United Areas of AmericaMrLamarksi407k13.8m
Y’all are gayTime Killing Fuel400k14.2m
Burr vs DipaoloTime Killing Fuel390k14.6m
David & Bobo ShowO&A Archive385k14.9m
Louis CK Critiques GapO&A Archive380k15.3m
Louis CK reacts to news clipsCumpoundMedia378k15.6m
O&A Fights Pt. 2Lil Jimmy Norden373k16m
50 BombsTefft Pattern370k16.3m
Anthonys Childhood StoriesO&A archive367k16.6m
Roasting Vos’ old standupTime Killing Fuel362k17m
Vos vs EveryoneTime Killing Fuel360k17.3m
Roast of the WBAB showDoubleGunsCockSucka355k17.6m

I think i’ve listed enough in meticulous detail. The fffucking site motherfucked me and deleted everything I wrote so insert a big “trust me bro” here.

There are maybe 10 more videos that crack 300k.

There are maybe 30 more videos that crack 200k.

And there are 160 more videos that crack 100k.

Adding all of these up gets a total of 46 million views across their content, and this is not even including shit they actually uploaded to their own channels.

Looking up ad revenue per view on youtube you get answers ranging from 10 cents per view to 0.08 of a cent. However we will choose the middling option of a penny a view. This means that if O&A uploaded the same content at the exact same time they’d make…

4 Million dollars! RIGHTEOUS BUCKS!

You know I honestly thought the number would be higher but I already spent enough time on this so i’m posting it anyway.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's mostly abandonware anyway. Seriously doubt whatever subsidiary of Infinity that might retain tapes from 1998-2002 would even know/bother to act on it if O&A posted old shit in master tape quality. The DMAN has been trying to get Opie to break out the shoeboxes of DAT tapes for a while.

Forum Clout
It's mostly abandonware anyway. Seriously doubt whatever subsidiary of Infinity that might retain tapes from 1998-2002 would even know/bother to act on it if O&A posted old shit in master tape quality. The DMAN has been trying to get Opie to break out the shoeboxes of DAT tapes for a while.
WWAWD Erock archive of WNEW tapes he says he has but isn't releasing for some reason?

Forum Clout
If they owned it then it wouldn't be so much a YouTube revenue thing but probably something they could actually charge for on a subscription service.

Compound Media for example, if Anthony had an O&A archive running on there along with his own show and a couple of other compelling shows then that network really becomes valuable.