• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A are liars

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
I'm going to remove your eye with a scalpel, fuck your eye socket, and then pour sulfuric acid into the fucked eye hole so your brain disintegrates. Hopefully you're still alive so I can keep you as a fuck zombie like Jeffery Dahmer always dreamed of.
The last words you’ll ever hear @Nigger John speak…

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
AND WE WILL!
1000000821.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Literally everything Opie ever said about his personal life on air was complete and utter fabricated bullshit.

Nana *should* have lied about his personal life
Opie was a Rock Star in Math and Science he could have been a Male model appearing on grocery store novels like Fabio but instead decided to go into broadcasting at 18 , child
:colin_lg:

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
I'm going to remove your eye with a scalpel, fuck your eye socket, and then pour sulfuric acid into the fucked eye hole so your brain disintegrates. Hopefully you're still alive so I can keep you as a fuck zombie like Jeffery Dahmer always dreamed of.
Fun fact, if your fuck zombie escapes wearing bloody underpants, just tell the friendly officers that’s he’s your nephew and you’re just goofing around. They’ll return the naughty scamp right to you.