• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A AI reunion show

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Id listen to a whole show of this. Am I nuts or does ai Opie seem like he's trolling Nana and enjoying these stories of him being fucked with
Opie apologizing for interrupting and pushing Ant to address the sexlife rumors made me think AI Opie was trolling Ant.

Appreciate Ant giving us a shoutout so early in the episode. Love you love the show, b-b-b-boys.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Opie apologizing for interrupting and pushing Ant to address the sexlife rumors made me think AI Opie was trolling Ant.

Appreciate Ant giving us a shoutout so early in the episode. Love you love the show, b-b-b-boys.

Imagine the value of an AI caller. Their words would carry less weight than helium.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The AI has a tough time processing long pontificating breaths through the noses, the thousand different inflections of “It’s a tough one man.”, and the complexities of AIDS puddle jokes.

You just gotta redo it a few times. This was well done but a couple lines coulda been better if it generated again a couple times and mix n match, it's really good though.