• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nun ya bid’ness

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
Credit to payquasi.lol and fatstealthygeek

Tee Hee

A36C305E-5C3B-4DF8-B7CD-48D570DBBD9D.jpeg
28D913C8-E1A9-4627-AC1E-EF5767EBDD5B.jpeg

"None of your BI business, mister" Andy cattily hissed, with his hands on his hips. "For me to know and you to find out, buster" he lisped, leaning forward in a mincing, menacing fashion.

"What do THEY care about my fa-bu-lous new house in Greenville? I'm Andy Espresso!" he thought, as he reached for his old VHS copy of "All That Jazz". "I've got to memorize these numbers before the BIG PARTY I'm having in my fancy new house! OOOOOOhhh! I hope Gavin comes! I bet that beard is SO ticklish". He began to titter as he slid the tape into his old VCR.

"They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway
They say there's always magic in the air..."

"Tee hee! Andy effeminately giggled, as he began vamping to the music, sashaying about the room like a fluttering Disney princess. "I'm Andy Espresso and I've NEVER BEEN BETTER!".

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
"None of your BI business, mister" Andy cattily hissed, with his hands on his hips. "For me to know and you to find out, buster" he lisped, leaning forward in a mincing, menacing fashion.

"What do THEY care about my fa-bu-lous new house in Greenville? I'm Andy Espresso!" he thought, as he reached for his old VHS copy of "All That Jazz". "I've got to memorize these numbers before the BIG PARTY I'm having in my fancy new house! OOOOOOhhh! I hope Gavin comes! I bet that beard is SO ticklish". He began to titter as he slid the tape into his old VCR.

"Tee hee! Andy effeminately giggled, as he began vamping to the music, sashaying about the room like a fluttering Disney princess. "I'm Andy Espresso and I've NEVER BEEN BETTER!".
I appreciate the fact that you introduced me to the word "sashay" and "sashaying" with your posts. One of my favorite new words.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism

Your Nana tales get a niggas ribs every time.

1,2,3, 4….and all that jaaaazzz! (Credit, Bob Fosse)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

You really painted a prancing mincing faggot picture.
I give it 5 prancing Cumias and a little egg for some excitement later in the night.
:prance_md::prance_md::prance_md::prance_md::prance_md:🥚