• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now you are a racist if you drive a tesla.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
These people are nuts. A week ago they were an ally doing their part for the environment and now you are deemed and racist. Gotta love it when they turn on themselves. They expect people to have sold their car in the last three days because someone bought a website.

1667690747353.png
1667690785361.png

G

He hasn’t truly done anything yet. So a potential promise of possibly not censoring people that you may or may not disagree with is now fascism.

This is why I despise the left even more than the right. Their arguments can’t exist in a vacuum. They must curate information, responses, arguments and viewpoints. Any unmoderated or lightly moderated forum of discussion immediately goes to the right, always. The left needs a hand on the scale, not just a thumb, in order for their ideas to survive.

And I mean the modern left. Back in the day, being a Democrat meant you actually gave a shit about factory workers, unions, teachers and nurses, etc. Not anymore. You thought against corporate welfare, you cared about farmers, you cared about coal miners. Not anymore!

G

These people are nuts. A week ago they were an ally doing their part for the environment and now you are deemed and racist. Gotta love it when they turn on themselves. They expect people to have sold their car in the last three days because someone bought a website.

View attachment 75772View attachment 75773
Remember, this is the guy who sells himself as a traditional conservative.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Just a little observation about these people who think they're better than us.

What did I do this Saturday? Not bragging, this is just stuff we do.

-Went out and filled the Christmas shopping list for the 4 kids we adopted for presents because it's sad thinking that kids could get nothing.

-Took the dogs to a seniors home.

-Dropped off moving boxes at an actual company that recycles.

-Dropped off canned goods to a food bank because real people are getting fucked by inflation.

What didn't I do? Talk about how vehicles we're called climate change deniers for not wanting, white supremacist if we decide to buy one. The next pendulum swing back is going to be epic. It's why I can't take anything seriously anymore because I want so many of them to stroke out.

G

Just a little observation about these people who think they're better than us.

What did I do this Saturday? Not bragging, this is just stuff we do.

-Went out and filled the Christmas shopping list for the 4 kids we adopted for presents because it's sad thinking that kids could get nothing.

-Took the dogs to a seniors home.

-Dropped off moving boxes at an actual company that recycles.

-Dropped off canned goods to a food bank because real people are getting fucked by inflation.

What didn't I do? Talk about how vehicles we're called climate change deniers for not wanting, white supremacist if we decide to buy one. The next pendulum swing back is going to be epic. It's why I can't take anything seriously anymore because I want so many of them to stroke out.
That’s why I pray the vaccines are even half as deadly as some people claim they are. I really really do. Well, I guess I don’t, because some innocent kids were subjected to them. But if it wasn’t for the innocent kids, I would be rooting for these people to wipe themselves off the face of the earth by virtue signaling over a relatively untested vaccine.