• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now these things are complaining that it's too expensive to get their genitals mutilated

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
My friends 6 yr old son is dying because they cant afford to get him bumped up on the kidney transplant list (guess they basically say if you donate mad $$ to the hospital someone will “magically find” what youre looking for or youll be bumped up next in line type thing)…but this Robert Paulson piece of shit wants US to pay to make his “fee fees” feel better for 4 more years before she kills herself. Fuck off. There are people dying left and right because they cant afford surgery. But we should fork it over to your mentally insane ass.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
If you want something that bad (sex change), then you gotta work for it. People who need REAL life-changing surgeries are already having a hard time affording it after the fact (kidneys, lungs, heart, etc). A sex change is elective, and there's the pesky realty of post-op remorse that most trannys go through but we're told "doesn't exist, stop asking bigot."

Go get it if you want it, but in the interim of time while you're saving up; it's the perfect opportunity to ask real, hard questions...like "Is this the right thing for me?" Is this really what I want?" and the most important question: "WHY?"
It's actually a blessing that you get that bit of time to ask yourself all that, because there's no turning back after you go through with it.