• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now I don’t mean to be a LIBERAL but doesn’t this sound like someone we know?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_5150.jpeg

The judge isn’t receiving a penny, child. I won’t pay my abuser.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“When Trump announced his presidential campaign in 2015, he had 2.98 million followers; his follower count thereafter increased rapidly.[56] Many of his followers, however, were fake accounts and Twitter bots: a May 2017 analysis concluded that, of the then-30.9 million followers of Trump's personal Twitter account, 51 percent were real and 49 percent were fake.[57][58] In mid-2018, Twitter conducted a site-wide crackdown on fake accounts, reducing the total number of users of the site by about 6 percent;[59] as a result, Trump lost about 100,000 of his then-53.4 million followers.[56] Trump repeatedly complained about reductions in the number of followers, claiming that Twitter was biased against him”

“In November 2016, shortly after winning the election, Trump said in a 60 Minutes interview that, as president, his use of social media would be "very restrained, if I use it at all."[65]Trump went on to Tweet more than 25,000 times during his presidency;[2] by the first half of 2019, he was tweeting as frequently as he had as a candidate, and he doubled this rate during the second half of 2019 and the first half of 2020. On his most prolific day, June 5, 2020, he tweeted 200 times.”