Now here's what WE DO, Eric Hildeman

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
SSSSNIIIIIFFFF

Since you can't stop stalking us, we are forced to respond yet again. Well here you are Eric.

Everytime from here on out, if I find out you mentioned us, we will contact someone on your behalf. Maybe it's your wife's family, maybe it's SWIFT.. or in this case, maybe your guests.

Last Fonzie guest:
Daniel Schiro
(608) 333-4499 cell
(608) 224-8787 land

209 Vintage Ln
Cottage Grove, WI 53527-9357

Wife Michelle hillmer (920) 253-9319

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ooh boy, Michelle is fawkin PISSED OFF
She's not taking this well and you should never contact her at (920) 253-9319. Not ever.
youre going to be hearing about this one hildy. She seems like a real bitch.

Found on /all
94A03402-5B5E-4FEC-90C0-9DFE0ABC0BF2.jpeg

G

BTW Dan Mullen,
"Here's what WE DO" is a reference to a line Gregg "Opie" Hughes used to say frequently to friends or foes on the now defunct radio show "Opie and Anthony"

lately I've been cracking up randomly in the middle of the day imagining Dan in bed at night, looking up at the ceiling, crying, looking to his left, and seeing his big chinned Great Khali looking spouse fast asleep, wondering where he got lost.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Youre a dishonest faggot hildawg. Want to call me an idiot? Want to hurt me? Go ahead, I'm an easy target.

But I don't want to see your dumbass playing pretend anymore. This can be your new life, or maybe you could get some balls and post what you told me to your twitter "making posts on an obituary page is worse than child rape"
But you won't do that so get fucked. I don't need a long winded goodbye speech from a pedo defender. Hit the bricks pal

Eric,

Because I know you’ll read this:

You genuinely look like a downish, less-fuckable version of Penn Jillette sans hair.

You have no real appeal and your presence is off-putting to even the derelicts you attempt to cater to.

Pat doesn’t respect or like you. He views you more as a totem to justify that he’s not that big of a loser compared to the likes of you. You’re a useful idiot in his eyes.

Just give up and accept your low-level place in life. This game isn’t for you and you’ll be happier if you just stop.

And to show you that I am just stating facts here: I’ll say, unlike Pat, at least you have a decent job in a low-rent city that only the deranged would aspire to live. Go be comfortable and quit your aspirations to be a part of this world.

Last edited: