• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now he is blaming random people of stealing his SSN#

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696455857171.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I hope pat has actual proof of these accusations. I dont think he does and that just wont hold up in court. Sounds more like pat tried to set up his own swattings and thinks he can pin the blame on everyone that makes fun of him on the internet.

Forum Clout
This is actually an interesting accusation. He could be opening a bunch of new credit lines just to max them out and then claim "identity theft" thinking he'll get away with not paying. He hasn't posted any evidence of any "identity theft" or investigations into it, so he's obviously lying again. Also, any piece of shit troll who would be a big enough faggot to commit felony identity theft would have used his SSN to run his credit reports and post them online.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This is actually an interesting accusation. He could be opening a bunch of new credit lines just to max them out and then claim "identity theft" thinking he'll get away with not paying. He hasn't posted any evidence of any "identity theft" or investigations into it, so he's obviously lying again. Also, any piece of shit troll who would be a big enough faggot to commit felony identity theft would have used his SSN to run his credit reports and post them online.
Lets not forget he is also in cahoots with one of the most grifting credit cards fraudsters, Jackie. I wouldnt be surprised if she has been telling him all the secrets to abusing credit cards.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I hope pat has actual proof of these accusations. I dont think he does and that just wont hold up in court. Sounds more like pat tried to set up his own swattings and thinks he can pin the blame on everyone that makes fun of him on the internet.
Niki said on Javier’s podcast that people have tried to open accounts as opposed to actually doing it. I love catching him lying/embellishing so I’ll find and post the timestamp.

Edit - 10 mins into Part 2 if anyone wants to clip it and make him correcT the record

‘They’ve opened or attempted to open’ - which one is it? I’m sure is just a coincidence that he first made this accusation around the time of the #dropkiwifarms saga.

FFD366FF-9CE4-48C7-AD55-1ACD462FD2F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Lets not forget he is also in cahoots with one of the most grifting credit cards fraudsters, Jackie. I wouldnt be surprised if she has been telling him all the secrets to abusing credit cards.
Let's hope so, it's worked so well for her.
If Pat went to prison for having himself swatted and thinking he was smart enough to pin it on someone else I'd be signed up to the prison pen pal program so goddamn fast.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He's been at least testing the waters of some credit card fraud for a while since he's posted that ssn lie for a while. All of a sudden he gets Mexican lasagna money and starts associating with a known fat credit card fraudster around the same time too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t believe this at all but if it is true, I guarantee he doxed his own SSN like a low IQ lesbian.

He probably took a picture of a half finished Baby Yoda model or plate of food with a single bite taken out of it and he accidentally had his SSN visible on a piece of mail that was scattered all over the table because they live in filth.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I don’t believe this at all but if it is true, I guarantee he doxed his own SSN like a low IQ lesbian.

He probably took a picture of a half finished Baby Yoda model or plate of food with a single bite taken out of it and he accidentally had his SSN visible on a piece of mail that was scattered all over the table because they live in filth.
If his SSN# somehow got discovered he still needs to prove that whoever he has accused of doing it. Pat so stupid. He thinks because he makes accusations on twitter that it will hold up in court without any further evidence. All it will do is make him lose his next court case and have to pay court fees and it will probably get him counter sued for defamation. He is really setting himself up for failure on any future litigation he might try. I cant wait for it.