• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now do the other expenses, dipshit.

G

I always get enraged when I see 1.7 GPA-tier charts like this that somehow "destroy" the US healthcare system. Yes, health care is more expensive. We also have significantly higher average incomes and lower taxes than all the other countries on the list. In addition, we have a significantly higher proportion of fat lazy obese fucks like Fatrick who die younger. 1.7 GPA.

c8dc037a7653b09f21c8b44445c0cf21.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sure. The Euros may smoke or drink more than us but theres one factor he forgot, that he loves to do, that Americas reign supreme at…fucking eating. When you look at the rates of heart attacks in the US it isn’t caused by smoking or drinking but fucking food. You could give everybody free health care and everyone would still be an unhealthy piece of shit if they ate the same way they do now.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I always get enraged when I see 1.7 GPA-tier charts like this that somehow "destroy" the US healthcare system. Yes, health care is more expensive. We also have significantly higher average incomes and lower taxes than all the other countries on the list. In addition, we have a significantly higher proportion of fat lazy obese fucks like Fatrick who die younger. 1.7 GPA.

c8dc037a7653b09f21c8b44445c0cf21.png
"We pay double to live shorter lives". No, Americans eat double to live shorter lives. Check out the obesity rates:

There's a bunch of island nations (apparently all there is to do if you live on an island nation is eat and sit completely still) at the top and then bam, there's the US, lapping every real country. No European nation is anywhere near the US on this list. Hilarious that he is trying to say that people in fucking Sweden are as unhealthy as the US.

You're fat, Pat. If you lived in Sweden they'd shackle and cage you for the traveling freak show, fat ass.

One thing I was surprised about on that chart is how low Canada is. One would think Boomia and his fat stupid kids would skyrocket Canada to the top of any obesity list.

G

he should move abroad
The funniest thing that happened the night Trump got elected was Canada's immigration website getting overloaded because of all the people who wanted to move to Canada to get away from Trump's "Fascist" America. That's how it was framed, but in reality it just shows that the "anti racists" will only ever want to live in white countries. Mexico's immigration website didn't go down lol.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
The charts also fail to mention that you get what you pay for. The US standard for healthcare is the world leader by a country mile in basically every single area due to how litigious it all is.

Every wealthy Canadian who gets a serious disease goes straight to the US.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The charts also fail to mention that you get what you pay for. The US standard for healthcare is the world leader by a country mile in basically every single area due to how litigious it all is.

Every wealthy Canadian who gets a serious disease goes straight to the US.
Correct, all these people assume they’d still get to go to their hospital of choice.

Not so, you’d go to wherever the fuck the government would tell they’d be willing to pay for. Anything different would be paid out of your pocket.

In other words, there will still be health insurance and only rich people like Opie and Vos would have it. Pat would be stuck getting the terrible care he deserves.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Sure. The Euros may smoke or drink more than us but theres one factor he forgot, that he loves to do, that Americas reign supreme at…fucking eating. When you look at the rates of heart attacks in the US it isn’t caused by smoking or drinking but fucking food. You could give everybody free health care and everyone would still be an unhealthy piece of shit if they ate the same way they do now.
i don't care enough to look it up but i think fat mexicans are almost caught up to the US