notu2.com update

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I'm not a homosexual (I'd tell you if I was, genuinely) but I have seen 2U in person. It wasn't that bad music wise but it really is all about Joe. He does all of the talking even though you'd think the lead singer would be the one being the front man. If they ever get back out "on the road" I hope a brotherman attends a show, talks to him and posts it here for documentree purposes. They play tiny venues (the one I went to was a free concert) and are very accessible.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm not a homosexual (I'd tell you if I was, genuinely) but I have seen 2U in person. It wasn't that bad music wise but it really is all about Joe. He does all of the talking even though you'd think the lead singer would be the one being the front man. If they ever get back out "on the road" I hope a brotherman attends a show, talks to him and posts it here for documentree purposes. They play tiny venues (the one I went to was a free concert) and are very accessible.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
His contact form uses Google reCaptcha now instead of the generic "type the letters in the box" challenge that he had for a while. I wonder how much he pays Geeksquad to try and prevent me from calling him a nigger via his website every single day.
if he had the smarts to just filter out Nigger, that'd get rid of like 80 percent of our messages.

didn't he get into a spat because he was mad one of the other band members got on the mic to talk to the audience. The unwarranted arrogance of Joe is incredible

That BOC gif is a perfect example of how Joe is always big timing his other band members. He is so used to jumping into a guitar solo every song he forgot he was guest on a real band that didnt take too kindly to him trying to improvise during their set.
Yeah, he acts like he's all honored and humbled to jam with some of his heroes, then he can't resist the urge to showboat and do his pretend amateur guitar hero bullshit, like it's all about him. Unlike most local amateur guitar hobbyists, Joe doesn't even have a group of guys he jams with, as no one can stand him, his antics or his mediocre, shortcut-filled, sloppy playing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Yeah, he acts like he's all honored and humbled to jam with some of his heroes, then he can't resist the urge to showboat and do his pretend amateur guitar hero bullshit, like it's all about him. Unlike most local amateur guitar hobbyists, Joe doesn't even have a group of guys he jams with, as no one can stand him, his antics or his mediocre, shortcut-filled, sloppy playing.
And joe describes this moment as a dream come true. He went on stage at a fair with local band that was popular 30 years prior and made an ass of himself. Even his dreams stink.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
wYhLqGk.jpg