• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Noticing trend of "hood niggas" becoming more soy/beta/faggy

G

This guy is a good example...Hilarious to see the combination of typical arthritic hood hands + snowflake "why nobody wants to be my friend"

[MEDIA=youtube]0FzrYkDTXIA[/MEDIA]

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I kind of like that blacks are copying white kids for a change.

I think they has always been a lot of soft boys in the black community. How could there not be when they are almost all raised by women? But until recently, they've been better about hiding it. Look at down-low culture, for example.

G

This isn't that new. My teenage son likes all this new rap and I saw some of the pictures of some of his favorite rappers. The rappers I grew up with were rough, tough, grimy looking dudes. They wore oversized clothes, jackets, whatever. Mostly black clothes. NWA, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Tupac, whatever.

But these new guys? They're wearing skinny jeans, sweaters, pink shirts. At least one of them had like a man bun type thing. They certainly didn't look menacing. Their voices are whiny as well or they mumble. Seems like a bunch of pussies to me.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
This isn't that new. My teenage son likes all this new rap and I saw some of the pictures of some of his favorite rappers. The rappers I grew up with were rough, tough, grimy looking dudes. They wore oversized clothes, jackets, whatever. Mostly black clothes. NWA, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Tupac, whatever.

But these new guys? They're wearing skinny jeans, sweaters, pink shirts. At least one of them had like a man bun type thing. They certainly didn't look menacing. Their voices are whiny as well or they mumble. Seems like a bunch of pussies to me.
Tupac was always a fag. Literally sucked cock at an arthouse College. But anyway, niggers and spics hate faggots. It's something we have over you white folk who put them on a pedestal. Sure you can find the odd one out who loves them but overall brown people fucking hate queers.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Tupac was always a fag. Literally sucked cock at an arthouse College. But anyway, niggers and spics hate faggots. It's something we have over you white folk who put them on a pedestal. Sure you can find the odd one out who loves them but overall brown people fucking hate queers.
Jews have deemed you too useless to try to ruin your cultural values

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
But anyway, niggers and spics hate faggots. It's something we have over you white folk who put them on a pedestal. Sure you can find the odd one out who loves them but overall brown people fucking hate queers.
Sure, but you guys suppress gays in your community that it blows back on you double. It's why drag queens are overwhelmly black and beaner, while whites are a minority, just like in prison. And black women have such high rates of HIV.