• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Notice how she only acknowledged her failure of a site went down before it even started after people here started talking about it

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1711224888696.png

1711224895271.png

Hi, Jackie!

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

She's a fucking retard. When she stupidly posted that screenshot of a Dushatar DM, proving definitively that she was running the Telegram, she didn't address it at all other than to say "Ugh I can't believe the trolls think I'm running a Torswats Telegram, it's Kremlin disinfo". Then someone from here says "Maybe she sent the screenshot to Torswats and he posted it" then like an hour later she says that's what happens. She is a subsaharan IQ shitskin and should be taken off welfare.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
She's a fucking retard. When she stupidly posted that screenshot of a Dushatar DM, proving definitively that she was running the Telegram, she didn't address it at all other than to say "Ugh I can't believe the trolls think I'm running a Torswats Telegram, it's Kremlin disinfo". Then someone from here says "Maybe she sent the screenshot to Torswats and he posted it" then like an hour later she says that's what happens. She is a subsaharan IQ shitskin and should be taken off welfare.
She's as ridiculous as Fatso. When excerpts from her divorce documents were posted she kept claiming they were fake and "Russian." Both retards suffer from Main Character syndrome and in the movie of their lives they can never be wrong because they're always the good guy.