Nothing wrong with using FACTS, LOGICAL THINKING, & TIK-TOK. I’m just ASKING QUESTIONS

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
198828B0-E047-41CF-8074-D905C75EAC20.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No CAPS, an almost reasonable hypothesis, admission of no proof, only 1 #hasgtag - are we sure this is Joe??
Not EVERYTHING requires emphasis. Sometimes it can be understated. This is only a WORKING theory, so I’m not trying to bring attention to key points. Tic Tok is still more reliable than MSM or the LNN (liberal news network).

Im asking important Questions.

You redditards ceaselessly AMAZE me at your inability to understand ANYTHING I point out. I’ll keep the rest of this post to a minimum.

I have no PROOF therefore I have no INFORMATION to point out and HIGHLIGHTED. All of my “hypothesis” are REASONABLE your LIBTARD polluted mind just can’t understand FACTS or LOGIC 🤣🤣🤣. Why would I NEED more hashtags??? It’s the only ONE you NEED. As for it being ME? You morons can figure that one out YOURSELVES 😎. #DeconstructionofDemocracy #LifeLessons

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Not EVERYTHING requires emphasis. Sometimes it can be understated. This is only a WORKING theory, so I’m not trying to bring attention to key points. Tic Tok is still more reliable than MSM or the LNN (liberal news network).

Im asking important Questions.

You redditards ceaselessly AMAZE me at your inability to understand ANYTHING I point out. I’ll keep the rest of this post to a minimum.

I have no PROOF therefore I have no INFORMATION to point out and HIGHLIGHTED. All of my “hypothesis” are REASONABLE your LIBTARD polluted mind just can’t understand FACTS or LOGIC 🤣🤣🤣. Why would I NEED more hashtags??? It’s the only ONE you NEED. As for it being ME? You morons can figure that one out YOURSELVES 😎. #DeconstructionofDemocracy #LifeLessons
This nigga even got ceaselessly amaze in there, which is such a great Joe-ism