• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NOT SO LIT Crit

G

Just dropping in from a week of rib hospitalization after MC Serch's Hip Hop Brunch.....there's way more funny in da Off Topic.

Just ignore Pat until he shows up in the news again, desperate for attention. This place is DEAD.

1698951162742.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I respect slackjawed cow for keeping things together.

I had to tap out of the serch thread after watching that rap video someone posted because it gave me colon cancer 2 minutes in.
I was just tryin to make it easier for everyone to see his daily ramblings without having to sift through his 100s of twitter posts. I guess Ill it hang up.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He's more a musician than Pat is a writer
3rd Bass had two albums and a remix of their first album, Serch put out one solo and has guest spots on exactly ten tracks by other artists (via wikipedia). Pat has six books in print (technically) and whatever crap he got published in magazines and etc. Serch found success, but Pat has him beat on volume of output.
I cannot fucking believe I just wrote that. I'm gonna go hang out in the retard forum for a while and think about my life choices.