• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not good

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Gotta be hell to get famous on some faggot shit like Love Shack and have to perform it the rest of your life.

Almost as hellish as
Calling yourself 'THE D MAN'
What an undeniable faggot you are nigger dre.

Thanks for the endless rib buffet you retarded nigger.

G

Gotta be hell to get famous on some faggot shit like Love Shack and have to perform it the rest of your life.

Almost as hellish as
[SIZE=26px]Calling yourself 'THE D MAN'
What an undeniable faggot you are nigger dre.

Thanks for the endless rib buffet you retarded nigger. [/SIZE]

Wut

96F569CE-B87F-44B0-9CC5-1FD63B7B4587.jpeg

G

Cop Show deserved to be received way better than it was. Love that show.
It needed universal appeal. People can't relate to behind the scenes of cop shows (cop shows fans being a niche fandom already).

Also the colors were too dark and dreary... people are autistic and want bright colors like big bang theory.

Those are my critiques to acheive universal appeal, btw. To reach seinfeld levels fame.

G

It needed universal appeal. People can't relate to behind the scenes of cop shows (cop shows fans being a niche fandom already).

Also the colors were too dark and dreary... people are autistic and want bright colors like big bang theory.

Those are my critiques to acheive universal appeal, btw. To reach seinfeld levels fame.

The majority of people are idiots. Funny is funny. But i guess that is subjective.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

I'm writing a reboot of Xena, but with Colin in the role of Gabrielle renamed Gabriel, Lucy will reprise her role of course, they will be a bickering odd couple kinda duo, i'm still working out the details.