• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Norton won’t eat steak cooked without wine after steak was cooked with wine in the same pan

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Reminds me of the old Stanhope bit, "I didn't mean to hit you, baby, it was that fucking DRAMBUIE!"

I've drunk plenty in my life - it's in my people's blood. But I made a choice to cut it down because, well, I like to live. I'm never rubbing that in someone's face though, or make it a part of my personality.

That little Swisher Sweet Norton would get drunk gargling mouthwash and go on a weekend bender if it meant he had a story to abuse for thirty years. Find a hobby, you Ozzie Rejectee.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The appeal of late era O&A was it was a crapshoot. You'd either get some off the cuff hilarity, or you'd get the laziest boring shit ever. Good or bad, it left you wondering "how the fuck is this an actual radio show being broadcast to people?"
That was the excitement of the show. You never knew what was going to happen. It was like watching sports. Sometimes you get a perfect game or a walk off homerun. Sometimes it is one team boringly slaughtering the other. Others times you get a bunch of errors and trash play. But if you are a fan you watch most of the games still.

And honestly even a boring O&A show basically destroyed everything else on the radio or podcast. The fact that old O&A shows and highlights are still listened to today is proof of how consistently good the show was. Probably not a single O&A show did not have a highlight. Insane when you think about it how many hours of the show there were yet most were still good.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Like a Opie trying to go viral with a fake Bono or a guy who made sculptures out of toothpicks

Them trying to steal his sculptures was fucked up but funny. I think they might have gotten pictures of it on Paltalk. He kept claiming Letterman didn’t want him to show certain ones to anyone. Also they found him in a convenience store telling people about how he was almost on Letterman. Very bizarre behavior. I checked his website recently and it looks like he stopped doing it.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Didn’t he once recoil away from liquor being passed in front of him, afraid the fumes might cause a relapse? Fucking queer weirdo.
I don't believe you.
I’ll find the tape.
It's from Fixing Joe, how do you guys not know this? It's the best piece of modern OnA content. Artie passes a glass of beer past Norton to Ant and Norton reacts like it was a hand full of human shit.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]pOq5uit9wAE:620[/MEDIA]

Just all around retarded. The full show that this is from might be the worst O&A show I’ve ever listened to. Sam awkwardly demands an apology from Guy Fieri for squirting vodka in his mouth during the last appearance, this goes on for way too long with zero payoff besides Anthony mocking Sam. Jim does nothing but make weird sex references for 3.5 hours and insist he can’t eat steak cooked with wine. Guy is clearly annoyed by this but doesn’t want to argue because he was kind of wrong for the vodka incident. (Like 20 seconds before the time stamp Guy says he recommends people with alcohol issues don’t eat that steak) Opie tries to stoke the flames of their feud with the subtlety of walking around a grocery store naked.
Jim could be a great third mic when the two fucking queens were babbling about nonsense. Sam was a pretty decent intern. Opie attempts to imitate Howard at stirring shit failing miserably. Anthony Cumia is a pedophile.

That was the excitement of the show. You never knew what was going to happen. It was like watching sports. Sometimes you get a perfect game or a walk off homerun. Sometimes it is one team boringly slaughtering the other. Others times you get a bunch of errors and trash play. But if you are a fan you watch most of the games still.
Good analogy. Like watching some late night PAC-10 game on ESPN, where you might see some insane 59-58 shootout, or a tedious 35-10 slog. Sometimes O&A was very much like watching some godawful game, but you'd leave it on anyway, just because something interesting might happen anyway.