• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton looks like he’s going to cry on Gutfield right now.

Forum Clout
He doesn't even have a real act anymore. He just riffs on news stories he read on his phone that day, and when those riffs inevitably bomb, he starts interacting with the audience, and pretending the bomb was the gag. So of course no one wants to pay to see that, as it's awful. And now, with his ridiculous tranny marriage front and center, it'll be even less bearable.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He doesn't even have a real act anymore. He just riffs on news stories he read on his phone that day, and when those riffs inevitably bomb, he starts interacting with the audience, and pretending the bomb was the gag. So of course no one wants to pay to see that, as it's awful. And now, with his ridiculous tranny marriage front and center, it'll be even less bearable.
And of course he probably has 35 minutes at least on his marriage and of course he hasn’t spent the last few years writing. He’ll just go up on stage and riff because he writes on stage.

Edit: Say “and of course” again, stupid.

Sue, what was the context this was brought up in? Seems like an odd thing for a host to say.

Last edited:
G

You mean the guy who doesn't go anywhere or do anything has nothing to talk about? Colour me shocked!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
you're gonna make me scrub through bitchute to find this? Fuck you sue, I should've voted for you to delete your account

Edit: Here is the EP 22:30 TS. "do you ever feel dread leaving your near empty shows?" Tranny joke from gutfeld at 26:50

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He played a small comedy club near me and the week of the show I got an email about offering 2 for 1 tickets. He’s a true zilch.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
He played a small comedy club near me and the week of the show I got an email about offering 2 for 1 tickets. He’s a true zilch.
In the early 2010s he would show up in LA, sometimes unannounced, and people would get so excited for him. I remember thinking there weren't many O&A fans on the west coast. But he was also doing Leno at the time.

I would say how the mighty have fallen but he really didn't get too high on the showbiz ladder.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You mean the guy who doesn't go anywhere or do anything has nothing to talk about? Colour me shocked!
I remember it seemed like a running joke on ONA / Jim & Sam whatever popular show / movie that was out and they wanted to talk about it Jim of course never saw it. It’s like he’s only seen 10 movies yet is part of radio shows that discuss pop culture. Norton has an empty life and his personality is stolen from others.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
In the early 2010s he would show up in LA, sometimes unannounced, and people would get so excited for him. I remember thinking there weren't many O&A fans on the west coast. But he was also doing Leno at the time.

I would say how the mighty have fallen but he really didn't get too high on the showbiz ladder.
Haha holeee shit, I totally forgot about him being on Leno. I guess ol Jonny Branmuffins was doing his job well back then - Worm was on Leno, had roles on multiple shows where he acted terribly, and his standup gigs got large turnouts. Now what does he have (besides a stretched out asshole)?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Haha holeee shit, I totally forgot about him being on Leno. I guess ol Jonny Branmuffins was doing his job well back then - Worm was on Leno, had roles on multiple shows where he acted terribly, and his standup gigs got large turnouts. Now what does he have (besides a stretched out asshole)?
A hotter wife than you'll ever have.

And lots of autographs.