• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma knows why nobody wants her nudes

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
So it's been over a year since Norma Buster announced she was going to overcome "image based sex abuse" by taking her clothes off and selling her body online, convinced by her therapist and dwindling financial resources that this was a good idea.

Sadly since then, due to a lack of spreading her Busterhole for closeup internal photos and having all the sex appeal of moldy old lingerie at the Goodwill, she has in a year garnered 40 likes on Twitter in exchange for her self respect.
Screenshot_2024-10-16-10-25-22-34_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Her crotch is more on fire than her OF. But don't worry, Norma's creditors, she's figured out what the problem is!
1000014653.jpg

Mean old Elon doesn't like titties! They've shadowbanned her for... Some reason? Surely not an ego protecting cope for why her nudes and shitty sex podcast fail to garner any interest.

1000014651.jpg

Oh.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Carrie should have pulled her up on her whore pictures.
Nice, little box bedroom that barely fits the bed without blocking window and power outlet.
Nice, bare mattress with a comforter thrown on it
1729095129329.png

You work for a law firm. At least try not to make it look like the pics were taken in a johns spare bedroom.

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Carrie should have pulled her up on her whore pictures.
Nice, little box bedroom that barely fits the bed without blocking window and power outlet.
Nice, bare mattress with a comforter thrown on it
View attachment 226658

You work for a law firm. At least try not to make it look like the pics were taken in a johns spare bedroom.
Can anybody tell what that shit is on her window sill?

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
For every OF success story - "I make $75k a month! Just bought my first house with OF money!" there are 100,000 relatively hot chicks who figure "oh I can do that".

The only OF chick I follow, not financially but I'll download her free vidz when they pop up, you can tell what a hustler she is. She hired some 19-year-old kid with a nice dick to be her "intern", she orders Dominos and then lets the delivery driver assfuck her in her garage while her cuck "boyfriend" films.

Norma wants all the perks and benefits but still wants to maintain her dignity and do non-nude lingerie and bikini shots. There's younger, prettier, bustier, and sluttier gals out there, which is why most of your OF subs come from this place.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The only OF chick I follow, not financially but I'll download her free vidz when they pop up, you can tell what a hustler she is. She hired some 19-year-old kid with a nice dick to be her "intern", she orders Dominos and then lets the delivery driver assfuck her in her garage while her cuck "boyfriend" films.
Don't say her name or anything. I mean, why would you.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
OnlyFans is a cancer and I hope they outlaw it to be perfectly honest witcha. Nothing more than average hooahs showing their snatch and spread asshole on the computer for fat losers like Pat who pay them handsomely, but I have to view that as OF empowers women and I should be in awe of some twat making 75k a month from this? Fuck outta here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
OnlyFans is a cancer and I hope they outlaw it to be perfectly honest witcha. Nothing more than average hooahs showing their snatch and spread asshole on the computer for fat losers like Pat who pay them handsomely, but I have to view that as OF empowers women and I should be in awe of some twat making 75k a month from this? Fuck outta here.
It is a cancer but I blame the simps that pay for it without shame. Same with guys that date fat slobs because that’s what’s on dating apps. Have some respect for yourself and get some standards.